Not in control

~~~ before this book starts please follow keigo_takami_bird. This Original Admins account. Now no more talking or that shit let's get on with the chapter.~~~~~

Deku's POV

We were all laughing when my heart started to hurt. I just fell the ground hugging my chest cause it hurt so bad. My heart was pounding on my rib cage as if it it gonna burst out of me.

"Ahhhh"I screamed on how much pain I felt.

"Izuku what happened" papa and Uncle went to me and looked concerned. I started throwing blood. My whole body hurt and I felt all my energy drained. "I-i-it h-h-h-u-ur-t-t-s", I say with all the energy I had left. "We're does it hurt" uncle said worried. An by then I couldn't feel or see anything. I blacked out.

Shirakumo's POV

We were laughing when we heard Izuku on the floor screaming in pain. "Izuku what happened" me and Hizashi said right next the poor boy that was in pain. "I-i-it h-h-h-u-ur-t-t-s",said in pain. "We're does it hurt" I say but he coughed up blood and then went limp in my arm. I wasn't disguised. But shocked. He was fine when we came home and all of sudden we. "Hizashi I am going to take him to the hospital while you tell Shota what the hell is going on. He nodded and left the house in his hero costume. Put him on my back and luckily I had my heroes license ( FYI: in my book he is an underground pro hero like Aizawa). I quickly made a cloud big enough for me to get on the cloud and with Izuku on it. We were in the air and boy I went fast. I heard whimpering next to and when I look down he hands was clutching his chest. He ended crying but the tears were blood.

Okay how is this child dying like an hour he discharged from the hospital. We were at the hospital. I carried him bridal style and ran in the hospital tuning. " NURSE, DOCTOR ANYONE HELP THIS POOR BOY IS DYING".

Even though I am an underground pro hero that does not mean I will say this my nephew.  A nurse comes toward us and gets a bed for the Young Aizawa. They ended running but not that fast. They took him to the ICU. I was forced to stay outside. Well that was happening I just decided to go to the front desk for a explanation.  "Um excuse me can I get the nurse that took test on Izuku Yamada-Aizawa". The lady smiled and nodded and the nurse came.

3rd POV

"Okay an underground pro hero and I need answer". She nodded and we were in a doctors office. Guess she's a doctor too. She took her seat and I sat down too. "What can I help you with" said the nurse not aware that a specific hero in the room was in rage but kept in. "Okay so a patient Izuku Yamada- Aizawa was discharged 1 hour earlier. He was discharged and told he would be fine. Like and hour later this boy dropped to the floor and was telling how much his heat hurt and he coughed up a lot of blood. Now explain HOW THE FUCKING HELL DID HE GET SO MUCH WORSE THAN HE WAS WHEN CAME TO THE HOSPITAL !" Shirakumo slammed his hands on then table standing up screaming the last part. She leaned back on the chair scared. "I-I will c-check the results a-gain, b-b-but he was fine when we discharged him", the doctor said fear. "GOOD" I put my mask back on and went back to the room were Izuku. I look through the small window to the ICU door. When I saw saw something.

Who the hell was that?!?!? I say more like a whisper

Sorry I haven't been updating. I recently got my phone fixed so yeah. I was busy with school since I'm already been 3 weeks of school we're I live.

Special Shout-outs:

0-0_im_dead
WeebTik-tok_girl
Help_Me_Kill_Me

0-0_im_dead WeebTik-tok_girlHelp_Me_Kill_Me

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. You guys are the best. I might do a Q&A but please support. My other account and my friends account
Me: Nightmare24_2008
Friend: WeebTik-tok_girl

I'll try updating when I get the chance but I can't promise it will be often like it used to. See you soon.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ