The Jump

~~~~~~~Thank u so fucking much Help_Me_Kill_Me for voting for the book it really means a lot.  An for my other readers. Thank you so much for your support it really means everything to me. 

Now enjoy~~~~~~~

Midoryia POV

"Midoriya what are you doing". 

I turn around to see Mr.Aizawa. "I was going to jump." "Why?" he said with a little bit of sadness showing in his voice. "I was never meant to survive. I am abused and bullied. I lost everyone that I loved and who loved me. My own boyfriend cheated on me saying 'why would I love a useless freak like you'. My best friend broke his promise on being friends and became my bully. My mom died when I was 5. My dad abuses me."

I turn back around and see the ground and fell back slowly. I fell and I felt something  grab on to me but by then I was passed out. 

Aizawa's POV (before Deku fell)

I was doing my night patrol when I saw something more like someone. I got closer to see something shocking. Midoryia and the edge of the building. He had blood come down his wrists from cuts. 

                   ~~~~~~ time skip to when Deku was falling. I am not in a mood of rewriting what happened in Izuku's POV~~~~~~~~~

 I saw Midoriya falling so I ran and sprung my scarf  fast enough to catch Midoryia. I pulled him  up and ran to the hospital. But he was so light. After I got to the hospital and he was put into the ICU. I went into the waiting room and called my husband (Hizashi/ Present Mic)

Mic: HEEELLLLLOOOOOO

Aizawa: shut up you over grown cockatoo. Come to the hospital with Shinsou.

Mic: what happed are you hurt.

Aizawa: it's Midoryia he was about to commit suicide.

Mic: I'm gonna be their in 10

                           ~~~~~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~~~~

I saw Mic and Shinsou and they came to me. They say down on both sides of me. Shinsou asked me what happened. "So Midoriya tried to commit suicide."

Shinsou's POV 

After dad told me what happened I broke down. My own brother tried to die. (So before I move on Shinsou is Izuku's blood related brother. He was abused till he had run away and then Aizawa and Mic found him and adopted him) I laid on dads lap will he rubbed circles on my back to calm me down.  I heard them call Izuku's name so we went to the room Izuku was in. 

Izuku's POV.

I started to see light and hear the machine noises. I saw I was at the hospital and I jolted up starting to have a panic attack. Aizawa saw me have a panic attack. I felt my lungs getting tight and tears fall down my face. "I-I  c-c-ca-an-n-nt  br-r-r-re-e-e-e-a-a-th". I manage to get out. Aizawa comes towards me and hugs me. "No one gonna hurt you are safe" he says in a calm voice and rubbing circles on my back. "Midoryia you father is arrested for child abuse and drug usage. You are going to get adopted." "Who would want to adopt someone like me." I mutter when I heard something I couldn't believe. "Us were adopting you. Shinsou got something to tell you." At first I was confused. "Remember me Izu". 

"Toshi"

~~~~ Hewoo for anyone who is reading this I just want to thank you for reading. This means so much that you like it. I would also like to know it you like any other ships except Kirideku and Erasermic.

Please help my figure out how to not make the book say Complete. None of my book I created are not finished. Please tell me what quirks you want Izuku to use. Future in the book their will be more sucidal thoughts and the kirideku ship

Peace out and go beyond Plus Ultra~~~~~~~