Why is my life Hell

~~~~~ this is for the people reading I won't be able to update on Saturday and Sunday. The song above is what 

3rd POV 

It's been 3 hours since Izuku was discharged from the hospital. He was with Eri playing with her. When she asked Izuku about his quirk. He was scared at first but told anyway. "My quirk is Existence. I can create any quirk or use any quirk that exists. I can give people quirks and take them away. I can even use more than one quirk at a time." "That's cool Izuku". Then she hugged him saying your a great brother. We were hugging each other when we heard screaming for the kitchen I went to kitchen to see Present Mic in Aizawa hands. I saw Shinsou their staring processing what happened. "Mr. Aizawa what the fuck just happened in hear. And why the hell is Present Mic in you hand." "Firstly, LANGUAGE. Secondly, call me Aizawa and present mic Hizashi since we are not at school. Third, this over grown cockatoo is scared of a toy spider". Izuku I wanted to ask my do have that pendant on always. He looked at the pendant. "My mother gave to my before she left me" he said but saying the last few words quietly.

                            After the weekend  (they were having family bond time all weekend )                    

Izuku's POV 

I was sleeping when I heard screaming (Who need an alarm clock if you have a present Mic). I got up to see dad ( Aizawa) and papa (Hizashi). "Morning Papa". "Good Morning Izu". Soon after Shinsou came. "Morning bro". "Morning" he said while dad was coming. I ate breakfast and got in the car with the others. We first went to Eri's daycare and then to U.A. I was talking to Shinsou when we split up. I was going to class when I got pushed to the ground. I saw it was Monoma. He started to push me to the bathroom. "Monoma what do you want". "I'm trying to protect everyone from a villain like you. It soon triggered a a flash back.

"Dad what are you doing"

"Shut it you villain. You don't deserve be born".

"Stop it." I yell pushing Monoma into the wall. "You bastard that hurt you gonna pay for that". He started to punching me and kicking me. "Tell anyone i will make your life hell ". I start to cry in pain. Monoma left and I try to get up. I end up getting class before dad came. I saw Kirishima(his new crush) Asui, Iida and Uraraka talking. "Hey guys". "Hey Midoriya". We were chatting till dad came."Morning Mr.Aizawa" "Hello everyone today we will be learning about a villains quirk". I wasn't paying attention because on how scared I was about Monoma making my life hell. "Izuku what's the difference between a hero's quirk and villains. The class stared at me to get the questions write like my answer depending on it. "Their is no difference between the quirks but it depends on how you use the quirk". "Good, Midoriya can you see after class". I nod hesitantly.

                        Time skip to after class brought to you by Bakugo wearing a cat onesie

Still Izukus POV 

It was the end of class and I waited for everyone to leave. "Izuku are you okay you were looking like you were in pain". "I'm fine it was just some old wound" I went to the cafeteria and got my lunch and sat with my friends. "Midoryia can I talk with you real quick" Kirishima said blushing in the lightest shade of red. "Okay Kirishima". We went up to the roof. "Okay I wanted to tell you I love you will you be my boyfriend. It okay if you don't like me." I just push him into a kiss. We push away from the kiss and said "I love you too. But promise me you will love and not cheat on me." "I promise". I start to cry remembering what Todoroki did.

Kirishima POV

I saw Midoriya cry after I said "I promise". I pull him into a hug and ask him "what's wrong". "My life was a fuck up after I lost my mother. My dad abused. I soon dated Todoroki-kun. Until I saw him  cheat on me with Momo. He said I was a useless freak. Then I wanted to end my life but Mr. Aizawa saved me from committing suicide. I was adopted by Aizawa-Sensei and Yamada-Sensei. I also learned Shinsou was my brother. I feel like I was meant to be abused than loved". I was shocked on what Izuku said. I felt like hurting that bastard but he was going through so much problems. "Izuku I am not going to let anyone hurt you. How about we walk home together. He nodded and went to class. 

                                                                         After school

Izuku's POV 

I was going to find Kirishima so we could walk home since I had to tell dad I was waking with Kirishima. I was searching when I saw Monoma. He saw me a pulled me by the collar and into a closet. He threw into the closet wall. He copied my quirk and used iron body. He punched me so hard but I used my numbing quirk so I couldn't feel pain. But he kicked me in the rib so hard that it made my numbing quirk go away. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I scream in pain but no one could hear. He soon left and I got up. I went to the exit to see Kirishima. I wanted to break down and cry but I couldn't or my life is going to be worse. "Hey Izuku how did you get that that scratch. I saw and sad "I bumped into the wall" it was partially true. We were close to my house when I took a detour to get home. As soon as, I got home. I went up to my room I changed and did my homework. After that I went on my phone and was listening to music and singing. Little did he know this family.

You have my heart
We'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby, 'cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you, I'll always share
Because
When the sun shine, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh
These fancy things will never come in between
You're part of my entity, here for infinity
When the war has took its part
When the world has dealt its cards
If the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart
Because
When the sun shine, we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh
You can stand under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh
Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh
It's raining
Oh, baby, it's raining
You can always come here to me
Come here to me
It's raining
Oh, baby, it's raining
You can always come here to me
Come here to me
It's raining
Oh, baby, it's raining
You can always come here to me
Come here to me
It's raining
Oh, baby, it's raining
You can always come here to me
Come here to me

"Izu you sing good". I saw Eri, Hitoshi, Dad and Papa. I was flustered because I didn't know I was singing. They left but I went to the bathroom to treat wounds. After I treated I lean the back head on the door and start crying. "Why can't I be loved like everyone else". I was crying for 20 minutes. I washed my face so I wouldn't look I was crying. "Izuku come downstairs dinners ready". I went downstair to see a beautiful meal. I took a bite and boy it was good. I ate every piece of it. "How was school today". Papa asked. "It was good. Dad could please move me far away from Todoroki." They were confused. "Why"? "Can I tell you after dinner" "okay". I put my dish in the sink and went to the living room. They came in the living room after putting Eri to bed. "What happened" they said getting concerned. "Dad remember how I said how the person I loved said I was a useless freak. Me and Todoroki used to date. I saw Todoroki cheat on me with Momo. I realized no one ever wanted me." I said the last two sentences crying. They were pissed as fuck and sad. Hitoshi then hugged out of no where. "We want you and you are not a useless freak but a beautiful person and gonna be good hero." I soon end up falling asleep in Toshi.

~~~~~~~~hi this chapter might not be good I broke down five times when I reread it. I want to tell. Sorry but I can I don't update on Saturday or Sunday. I'try. But I am so happy. 260 reads and 11 votes. I don't deserve this. But makes me happy that you all like it. 

Go Plus Ultra (I'm obsessed with that phrase)