The truth........................

Izuku's POV  *Dream*

I was in dark void of emptiness. I saw a figure come out of the shadows. I see a unfamiliar person. "Who are you". I say ready to fight. "Aww don't recognize your voice. I am Midoriya Izuku. Instead of your green and black hair I have black and green. Instead of green eyes I have black eyes. I am the opposite of you. I am mad and able to stand up for myself. Soon you will let me control you". The black void changed and I quickly realized I was in my basement least place I ever liked and mostly go to. I see my father coming out of the shadows. With a whip and other torcher tool. He slammed a empty glass bottle on my head which causes me to get dizzy. But then he took the whip and  spanked me on my skin so harder. In pain I screamed with a high pitch accidentally activating a loud voice quirk. Father ears started to gush with blood. He was raged that he used a knife and heated it with his quirk. He soon started to use the knife and opened my skin causing a crimson liquid to come out. I shot out of bed with a blood curtailing scream. Dad appeared he tried to hug me but I quickly move away. I start to hyperventilate. "Izuku it me Aizawa". Hearing that made me leap onto dad. "Dad" I say sobbing and hugging him. "What happened in you dream". "F-f-fa-a-t-ther w-w-wa-a-s-s-s t-t-o-o-ou-u-u-r-ch-h-hei-ng m-m-e." I start to hug dad harder. I calm down but still scared. Dad comes in the blanket. "Izuku if you want me to sleep with you tonight it okay with me." I nod and go to sleep but hugging my dad. "Goodnight dad". "Goodnight Izu". This time I feel asleep with no nightmares. 

            Time Skip to the Next Morning brought to you buy Denki being Stupid

I woke up to see my dad next to me. I smiled but knew this happiness wasn't going to last long. I went to the bathroom with my uniform. I got changed and brushed my teeth . I roll up my sleeves to see the cuts gone. I took my pocket knife that papa gave me for self defense. At first I was hesitant but then start to cut.

Cut

For being Useless 

Cut

For thinking Todoroki ever loved me.

Cut

Letting mom die

Cut

Being a useless Deku

At first it was pain but the pain turned into pleasure. It went on till I had ten cuts and then start to cut my left hand. I had 27 cuts but I knew it wasn't so much but knew it it was enough for today. I bandage myself and get out to see dad wake up. "Morning Izuku" "morning dad". I went downstairs to see Eri and Shinsou and papa at the table. "Good morning Izu" Eri said in her usual happy cheery voice. "Hi Eri". 

3rd POV 

"Izuku we have great news. Do you know how Mineta is expelled". (Yup Mineta aka trash is expelled cause he a sin. Lord forgive for sinning) "yes and.?" "Shinsou will be in Mineta's place in the hero course next week". Izuku was happy and hugged Shinsou saying "I knew you could do it Toshi". "By the way Eri why are you so happy". "I gonna see my best friend Kota". They mind Eri having Kota as a friend. We were driving to school when I saw Kirishima at the entrance. After dad parked. Izuku ran to Kirishima and hugged him.

Kirishima POV

I was happy to see Izuku we start to go class. When we got their I was talking with the bakusquad. Aizawa-Sensei came in and class started. "Get in your gym uniforms were having a battle." He said in his monotone voice. He get ready and I was partnered with Izuku. We start to fight. He started using a speed quirk and I harden my whole body so his attacks won't hurt me since I don't know were his attack are coming from. He then attacks me but dodge. He uses a quirk similar to Mr.Aizawa and I end up losing my quirk. He then uses another quirk but not being able to dodge led to me losing. "Midoriya wins". I end up getting a deep scratch in my arm. Izuku used a healing quirk to heal me but in away it was actually a good thing to have a classmate that has Existence as a quirk. No need to go to go to recovery girl 24/7