M-m-mom

This lullaby from Ducktales is sung later in the story. Enjoy the book

Kirishima's POV 

I was in my kitchen cooking when I heard a knock and someone sobbing. I saw Izu and he started to hug me. "Izuku what happened" I said bringing him inside. He told me what happened. "I am a burden" He whispered. "Izuku you are a burden okay I don't think they meant it." "Do you want to stay with me". He nodded his head and I make him sit on the couch. I went into the kitchen and called Aizawa. "Hello Kirishima". "Sensei are you looking for Izuku." "Yes how did you know." "Izuku is at my house and he was literally in tears when he came. I think he wants to stay with me for a while." "I bring back when he isn't that scared to go back". "Okay bye Kirishima". I went back to see Izuku rocking back and forth saying words like useless, burden, stupid, deku. I quickly ran to him but he was to scared to look at me. When I tried to touch him he flinched saying "please don't hurt me". I pulled him close to my heart. He soon calmed down. I went to the kitchen and got him some Katsudon . "Izuku please eat". He took the plate and started eating. As soon as he took a bite. He started to eat all of it very fast. I smiled and went and took a plate to eat. 

After eating I saw Izuku asleep peacefully. I get Izuku in my arms and lift him to my room. I put him on my bed and put a blanket on him. I get on the bed and into the blanket with putting a hand on Izuku waist and fell asleep.

Izuku's POV (dream)  

I saw lady that looked like she was near a river. "Hi Izu". I hear the lady and suddenly realize it was my mom. "M-m-mom". "Yes sweetie". I quickly ran to her and hugged her. "Mom I missed you". "Me too Izu". "I'm glad to see you found Toshi". "Izu please don't do this to your self." Your new family care about you please don't die." We're talking to each other like nothing ever happened. Soon a question popped in my head. "Mom is it my fault you died?l" I start to silently cry. Mom just hugged me and said "oh sweetie it not your fault that I died. I just wanted to save you. Before you say anything you are not burden to anyone". I start  to cry on my mother robe. Mom kept rubbing my back singing (this from a song in Ducktales which Della Duck sang it before she was lost in space) . I soon sang along with her.

(The underlined bold word  are when Izuku sing along with his mom)

Look to the stars my darling baby boy

Life is strange and fast

Filled with wonders and joys

They see it new sun

With eyes clear and true

Unafraid of the unknown

Because, I'll face it all with you

 "Mom I love you". "Love you to Izu". "Izu what about I promise you I will be with you ever night and with your quirk you can see me." "Okay" "I have to go now bye Izu" "bye mom".

I soon wake up to see Kirishima next me. Last nights events came back to me and touch were my cheeks were slapped and it still hurts. I start to whimper in pain. "Baby what happened". "It hurts". "What hurts". "My cheeks they hurt". He quickly went in the bathroom and got some cream. He start to apply on my cheeks and said "you have to go home Aizawa and Yamada are worried." I was scared but nodded. 

                                     Time skip to The Yama-zawa home by  Jane and Jeff the killer fighting 

Aizawa's POV

Izuku was at the front door and entered the house with me and Zashi hugging me while crying. "We are so sorry I never meant to slap you. I don't know how you can forgive me"."Dad, Papa it's fine I know how you didn't want to hurt me. I forgive you". I let go with Shinsou and Eri going on top Izu and falling back. They start to laugh and I smile. I went to the kitchen and finish breakfast. I finished breakfast when i heard the door bell ring. I went to the door bell when I saw someone I missed. "Hi Sho"

"Shirakumo"

!!Mwhaha CLIFFHANGER!!

But thank you guys I got 745 Reads 39 Votes. And the crazy part is that for some reason my cover is on google images. Thank you for this support. U guys are the fucking best. If I get a 100 reads and 50 votes I might do a face reveal or tell you guys about my self.

Go Plus Ultra

Lazari-chan out