the warriors of kyoshi ‧₊˚ ✩

i sighed, looking around. only seeing water. nothing. else.

"you have no idea where you're going, do you?" sokka looked up from his map.

"weeelll, i know it's near water" he looked at sokka, giving him a innocent smile. i giggled at his behaviour.

"i guess we're getting close then."

i was sitting in the saddle, sewing sokka's pants with katara.

"hey kazumi! check out this airbending trick!"

i couldn't look at him, because i needed to concentrate on sokka's pants.

"that's great, aang"

"you didn't even look." he sounded a little sad.

"that's great!" i gave him a smile.

"but i'm not doing it now."

i feel bad but i don't want to destroy sokka's pants.

"stop bugging her, airhead. you need to give girls space when they do their sewing." i gave sokka a glare. katara as well.

maybe i do want to destroy his pants

"what does kazumi being a girl have to do with sewing?" katara crosses her arms.

"simple, girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. it's just the natural order of things." sokka said.

katara and i looked at each other, having the same idea.

"all done with your pants!"

"and look what a great job i did!" i smashed sokka's pants in his face.

"wait! i was just kidding! i can't wear these!" he stuck his arm trough the hole.

"kazum-"

"don't"

"katara, please!" he begged her. she just turned around.

"don't worry, sokka. where we're going, you won't need any pants!" Aang looked at us.

"uhh i don't really wanna see sokka's super manly underwear" i laughed.

"ha-ha"

appa began to land on a beach. aang helped us all down from appa's saddle.

"we just made a pit stop yesterday. shouldn't we get a little more flying done before we camp out?" sokka looked around, not seemed to be pleased.

"he's right. at this rate we won't get to the north pole until spring." i said.

"but appa's tired already, aren't you boy? i said, aren't you boy?" aang nudged appa's nose, making appa yawn.

"yeah, that was real convincing. still, hard to argue with a ten ton magical monster." sokka shrugged with his shoulders.

i didn't even listen to all what they said, i was lost in thoughts again. i'm always lost in thoughts, i really like to overthink, i guess. i looked at the water, pulling my knees to my chest. something was standing out in the water with its orange color. a big fish.