captured ‧₊˚

i woke up with a strong headache. i slowly started to open my eyes, seeing i'm in a cell. i tried to remember the events from yesterday, that's when it clicked.

"ZUKO!" i shouted. and that's when he appeared in front of my cell.

"missed me?" he laughed.

"i'm starting to think you miss me with the amount of times you get me captured" i faked a smile.

"shut up! if you haven't notice, you're my prisoner, so you do whatever i say, so you get that?" he tried to tell me but i didn't care.

"oh sorry, i don't listen to cowards, could you bring someone else to tell me?" i smiled at him.

"ENOUGH! i tried to be nice but you don't give me a chance."

"you tried to be nice? you think sitting in a cold cell, without anything in here except this little torch there on the wall is nice?" i raised my voice at him.

"at least you're have some light in there" he pointed out.

i rolled my eyes and took a deep breath in and then out, blowing out the torch.

"well as you can see, now i have nothing left, just like you" i smiled at him.

"you little airbender-peasant" he cursed under his breath.

"i thought i'm a watertribe-peasant" i laughed.

i just heard how he kicked my door, making me flinch a little. he opened the door and grabbed me.

"you're coming with me"

"looks like i don't have a other chance" i rolled my eyes.

____

"nice room you got here" i laughed, getting a glare from him. after he dragged me out of that cell, he dragged me into his room, trying to show me something.

there was an awkward silence between us.

"why don't you tell your siblings and aang that you're an airbender?" zuko asked without looking at me.

"i- i actually don't know" i looked down "a part of me is just scared"

he looked at me with this soft look in his face for a second, which turned into an angry face after it again. "scared of WHAT? you are the last airbender, that isn't the avatar, why are you scared?"

"them leaving me.. i should've told them right away. i'm scared of getting captured, like you do, all the time. do you know how aang must feel like right now??" i stood up, angry.

"i don't care how he feels, i just want to restore my honor" he turned away.

"you really think your father is going to 'restore your honor' after you brought him aang?!" i walked up to him "he only wants aang and you will get nothing, because that's what you are. the banished fire prince. nothing more."

he raised his hand, probably trying to slap me.

"prince zuko! the avatar got captured! it's your chance!" i heard a soldier shout to zuko.

"you will stay here, i'm not finished with you" he glared at me before walking out of that door.

"BUT I'M FINISHED WITH YOU" i shouted after him "stupid honor-obsessed teenager". that's when i realized what the soldier said, aang got captured. i needed to come up with a plan.

"okay, my hands are still tied and i have no idea where he went" i plopped onto the floor, having no hope right now.

"i think i can help you, young lady" i heard a voice from the door.