the fortune teller

we decided to do a break because of the constant flying. katara and i were currently watching our brother, trying to catch a fish.

"look!" katara shouted, pointing at a fish.

sokka got up and looked very concentrated. i looked at the water, seeing a fish jumping around.

"he's taunting us!" sokka complained "you are so gonna be dinner!" he ran back to the tent and grabbed his fishing pole. after he grabbed it he ran back to the lake edge and casts the pole a few times without effect. "hey! where's the fishing line?"

"oh, i didn't think you would need it, sokka." i looked behind me, seeing aang holding a necklace in his hand.

"ahh, it's all tangled" sokka cried.

"not tangled – woven." aang air bended himself up, turning to me "i made you a necklace, kazumi. i thought since you never really had one.."

i smiled at him, taking the necklace "thanks aang, i love it!!"

"Great, Aang. maybe instead of saving the world you can go into the jewelry making business." sokka said, standing at the edge of the water again.

katara helped me putting the necklace on. i turned around, looking at aang.

"so, how do i look?" i asked him, seeing him flipping out a little.

aang was a blushing mess now, fiddling with his fingers at his collar. "you mean all of you or just your neck? i mean, uh, both look great."

i blushed at his comment. i heard a splash behind me, seeing sokka with a fish in his hand.

"smoochie, smoochie, someone's in love" he tried to kiss the fish, but he flopped into the water again.

i was blushing more than before. i realized that aang panicked a little too.

"i- well-" "haha- i-"

"oh sokka, we both know what's going on between these two" katara put a arm over each one of us and winked at us.

we all looked around as we heard a loud crash next to us. aang air bended himself in the air to look after what happened. a few seconds later he came back down.

"someone's being attacked by a platypus bear!" he shouted, pointing into the direction where it came from.

we all ran to that point, that's where we saw it. a man with a platypus bear. the bear tried to hit the man, but he always dodged.

"well, hello there." the bear swings at him, he dodged "nice day, isn't it?"

"make noise, it'll run off!"

"no, play dead, he'll lose interest!"

i looked at the man, seeing him nearly being hit by one of its hits. "whoa! close one. haha!"

"run down hill, then climb a tree!"

"show that bear who's boss!" i shouted, getting stupid looks of everyone "what?"

"no, punch him in the bill!"

"and then run in zigzags!"

"no need. it's going to be fine." the calm man dodged one hit again.

aang jumped into the air from off his nearby rock up over the head of the bear. he landed, putting himself between the calm man and the bear, and airbended up a wall of air that pushed the beast backwards.