the king of omashu ‧₊˚ ✩

appa flew across a beautiful landscape, covered in snow. i smiled at it. a few minutes later i saw a big city.

"the earth kingdom city of omashu!" aang smiled, spreading his arms open. aang began to lead appa to land. soon enough after we landed, aang helped me out of the saddle.

"i used to always come here to visit my friend, bumi." he smiled at us.

"wow. we don't have cities like this in the south pole." katara stared in amazement.

"they have buildings here that don't melt!" sokka added.

"i wonder why" I playfully rolled my eyes while laughing.

"well, let's go slow pokes! the real fun is inside the city!" aang launched himself into the air.

"wait, aang! it could be dangerous if people find out you're the avatar." katara said.

"you need a disguise." sokka looked around for anything that could help.

"so, what am i supposed to do? grow a mustache?" aang joked. i looked at him with wide eyes.

"that's exactly what you're gonna do!" i laughed. i grab two hand full of appa's hair, putting it on aang.

"ohh, this is so itchy! how do you live in this stuff?" he asks appa, making him grunt as a response.

"great! now you look just like my grandfather." sokka crossed his arms.

"technically, aang is 112 years old." katara added.

"a pretty good looking 112 year old" i thought out loud. i looked at aang seeing him being flustered and katara smirking like a idiot.

"i said it out loud, didn't i.." i looked at the ground, only hearing katara laughing.

"now let's get to skippin', young whippersnappers! the big city awaits." aang picked up his staff and began to walk like a old man.

on our way he only talked about his friends bumi and how cool the city is.

"you guys are gonna love omashu. the people here are the friendliest in the world." he said as we arrived at the front gate. we looked at guards and a cabbage man.

"rotten cabbages! what kind of slum do you think this is?"

the guard then earthbended a rock of the ground, knocking the merchant's cabbage cart high into the air and over the side of the access road. the cart and all the merchant's cabbages plunge hundreds of feet to the valley floor below.

"noo! my cabbages" the man cried.

we all looked at them with wide eyes. "nice people"

"just keep smiling" aang walked forward with a big smile. my siblings and i follow him with a little space.

"state your business!" the guard earthbended a big rock above aang's head.

aang airbended himself up to the guards face, pointing with a finger in his face "my business is my business, young man, and none of yours! i've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!"

the guard dropped the stone next to us, making us fly a little off the ground.

"settle down, old timer. just tell me who you are." he asked, still with a surprised face.