the three challenges ‧₊˚ ✩

"okay! you caught me. i'm the avatar, doing my avatar thing, keeping the world safe. everything checks out " he looked under the table "no firebenders here. so, good work everybody" he put his arms around us all and we began to walk way "love each other, respect all life and don't run with your spears. we'll see you next time!"

we walked backwards to the door, but we were stopped by the guards with their spears.

"you can't keep us here. let us leave!" i shouted at the king.

"lettuce leaf?" he bit in a lettuce leaf. i rolled my eyes.

"we're in serious trouble. this guy is nuts" sokka whispered to us all.

"tomorrow the avatar will face three deadly challenges. but for now, the guards will show you to your chamber." the kings pointed to his guard.

"my liege, do you mean the good chamber, or the bad chamber?"

"the newly refurbished chamber."

"wait, which one are we talking about?"

"the one that used to be the bad chamber, until the recent refurbishing that is. of course, we've been calling it the new chamber, but we really should number them. uh, take them to the refurbished chamber that was once bad!" the king finally said.

"this guy IS nuts" i let my head fall down.

___

"this is a prison cell? but it's so nice." katara said, pointing at the beds. do i need to say that there are only three beds? no? okay.

i seemed to be the only one that noticed it "uh guys?" i tried to get their attention

"he did say it was newly refurbished." aang added.

"guys?" they continued to ignore me.

"nice or not, we're still prisoners." sokka pointed out.

"guy- oh for gods sake" they still ignored me.

"i wonder what these challenges are gonna be." aang asked himself.

i sat down at the wall, i didn't listen to what they were saying, because if they don't listen to me, i'm not gonna listen to them. i tried to meditate, even with all the sounds around me. i closed my eyes, concentrating on my breath. after a while i heard someone calling my name a several times, making me open one eye.

"kazumi?"

"what?" I asked in a annoyed tone.

"woah, someone's a little moody today" i shot both of my eyes open giving sokka a glare.

"uhh i just wanted to say that there are only three beds, so go take it, i will sleep on the floor" aang sat next to the bed.

"nah-a, not a chance, you need to sleep for your challenges, i will be fine, go take the bed" i closed my eyes again.

"i won't take no as an answer" aang grabbed me in bridal style, throwing me on the bed.

"you need sleep, not me" i crossed my arms.