Departing?

As the time slowly went by, did Seke finish the charm that he had been planning to make for Apolline. He looked at the charm within his hand, while sitting in front of the fire which burned brightly into the night. The survivors of the plane crash were actually doing well in surviving, which impressed him rather well. They even made a small village of sorts which rested comfortably upon the beach shore.

Vaekun even thought about the survivors in a positive way, for they must be doing something right to stay alive this long.

"So that charm of yours? You proposing?" asked Vaekun who sat beside Seke who was still staring at the charm. From the looks of his features, he couldn't believe that they would be going their separate ways. Vaekun of course continued to ask things, "I thought you were already married?"

Seke sort of smiled in response as he glanced over at him, "Sorry to say that we lied to you. But I honestly do like her if that means anything?"

Vaekun sort of laughed with his eyes closed, he even allowed another yawn to escape his lips as well. "I kind of figured that was the case? I may as well accept it eh?"

Seke laughed lightly at him, he soon returned his gaze back to the finished charm. His heart hurt so very much within his chest, for it felt like it was being pulled apart. "We have been through so much together."

The both of them were silent now, as the ocean continued to move about restlessly. Seke's eyes went wide however as he felt Vaekun put his hand on his shoulder. The large brute was even smiling with his eyes closed. "You wanna stay with her don't ya?"

Seke looked at him in faint surprise before his features eased some. Vaekun was probably trying to throw support his way, he really didn't know for sure. "I do but..."

"You think she will be happier with her own kind?" finished Vaekun for Seke who was now looking at him again in surprise. His reaction made Vaekun laugh a bit while he patted his shoulder a few good times. "Listen you need to tell her how you feel cause if you don't, you will regret it."

Seke blinked at him in silence before looking down in thought, while Vaekun kept his hand on his shoulder. His eyes looked at the charm once more before closing his eyes and letting out a sigh. "I can't possibly do that to her? If anything it will make her feel sad."

Vaekun removed his hand off of his shoulder as he looked at the fire. The smirk on his lips were gone, and had changed into a troubling frown, "So that's it then? You ain't gonna tell her your feelings?"

Seke frowned immediately after hearing his words, he opened his eyes as he looked at Vaekun now. Such a difficult thing that was happening right now, even his mind can't fathom it. Silently Seke looked away from him which made Vaekun groan in light annoyance.

Should he tell her?

"I don't know?" replied Seke who said this somewhat painfully. His eyes even shook some for he was very frustrated and confused. Seke didn't want to cause pain to Apolline, but deep down he also knew that it couldn't be helped. Either way she was going to feel pain, seeing that he would be returning to his village at first light.

Vaekun's head went back groaning loudly now, his hands even went over his eyes to express his frustration. "You're killing me!?! Ugh!?!"

Seke sort of laughed at Vaekun for he looked utterly miserable, but his laughter stopped right away when Vaekun spoke up. "Just tell her already!?! If ya don't I will!"

"Don't you dare!" retorted Seke looking very seriously at a sneering Vaekun who now had his arms crossed. Seke glared however as Vaekun hissed in a daring way, "Try me pal!?!"