Prologue

It was a warm yet a slightly cool day in the month of March... The residents of Vancouver relishing life in the pleasent spring day... Happiness was spread all over the city... Most of them were in ecstacy... I said most of them...Not everyone...

It was over midnight.He was seated near the window on the top floor of his 4 storey house. Yes, you heard it right. It was house, it was never a home to him.. Never... The room was dark and filled with void... He was staring out into the deserted streets of Vancouver..

ETHAN... The CEO of Vancouver industries... The man who was feared by all... He looked so heavenly yet he was almost a beast in the form of human...
He was that kind of a man for who all the girls will go crazy... Yes he was that good looking..

His 6"2 height, toned muscles, perfectly sculpted jawline, slightly tanned perfect smooth skin, his intoxicating sea blue eyes, were all something that will make the girls fall for, even at the mere sight... Regardless of his look, he was the man who was considered barbaric by all... Afterall, maybe that's what he was... Anything but humane...

He was seated there all alone.. Being surrounded with people was not really his thing.To be more accurate it was not his cup of tea... He was sitting in silence, enjoying the nothingness he was always used to.. He liked it that way.. The huge room was filled with nothing but silence. Except for the horrified, bloodcurdling screems of a girl and the sound of her, banging the door, that resonated from downstairs...

_______________________________________

Authors note:
Hey guys hope you like the prologue.. Since this is my first story there might be grammatical errors... Feel free to correct me... And please bare with me... Stay safe ❤️❤️❤️...
Do like and comment... Need your love and support ❣️❣️❣️....