The Nagging Pit

Now.......

Savannah's POV:

The evening light is slowly starting to fade... And the night takes over, it is not this dark usually.. Today seems different... Usually the cafe is less crowded during this time, since the offices near by will be closed by 5 pm..

I kept myself busy the whole day to avoid the hunch I had this morning...
Now, slowly as the cafe becomes deserted and I'm not busy anymore...
The nagging pit in my stomach that I had in the morning has returned, or maybe it didn't, it was always there, this whole day, somewhere hiding in my clumsy head...

I hear a customer entering the cafe. I turned to look at the person... It was him... That familiar face of his.. He's been comming here for the past couple of weeks every day at this time, sits in the same uninterrupted corner and orders that same old mint tea...

This man with black hoodie, he somewhat seems so familiar to me...
But he's strange, I couldn't possibly know him... Though he's dressed up in simple clothing one could say he was rich... But he's very handsome though.
If Adelle was here she would have literally fell on him... Lol...

As time goes by this feel in my heart and my gut is increasing and I'm being incapable of withstanding this feel anymore... What could this possibly be... Anyways I do have to get going...

I prepare the mint tea and hand it to Louise... I didn't really want to gain attention... Maybe he won't really care... But anyways I don't wanna go...

I observe Louise handing him his tea.. He said something to her which almost seemed like a mumble, cause the cafe was almost empty and even the slightest noise was heard... Maybe he mumbled a thank you...

He finishes up his tea, gets up from his seat and heads towards the door... And right when he leaves through door, is when he threw a penetrating gaze at me... It was almost like he could see through me...Well that was unexpected.. What did that even mean. I look at myself to check if the pastry batter or something else was on my face.. Being the clumsy person I am I was capable of such things... I always embarrass myself... But no, nothing was wrong with my face... Sometimes it happens, people do that for no reason....

I quickly finish up my chores at the cafe, grabbed my bag and mouthed a bye to Louise and leave the cafe...

The street is darker and more desserted than usual... Strange... A slight trepidation takes over my mind.. I increase my pace wanting to
get away from here as fast as possible..

I almost reached the end of the street

I almost reached the end of the street... But that's when he turned up infront of me.. He is now standing right in front of me... He is soo intimidating... And his tall stature is adding on to it... I barely reach his chin.

A sense of panic hits my head...
I muster up some courage and look up to face him... His eyes are drawing my attention... His intoxicating sea blue eyes are sparkling in this darkness..
In this mere second I almost forget myself in those luring pair of orbs..

Suddenly he grabbed my arm, and forcefully turned me over, my back facing him... Adrenaline rushes through my body... I try to screem but couldn't, since I was way too much panicked, even to utter a word..
I'm just mouthing a help and please, which no one could possibly hear...

He pulled me closer to him not even leaving a mere inch gap, like not even the wind cannot get through us...
My eyes welled up, and tears starts rolling down my cheeks.. What if I don't get home alive??!! What if this was my last day??!! I never even got to say a goodbye to Adelle??!! These thoughts kindle my tears even more..

He bends his head coming close to my ear and let's out his words with his deep voice, barely a whisper...
"You're afraid, thats good.. You better be Savannah"...
He knows my name!!!??? But, how!!??
I try to escape his hold.. But I couldn't, he's way much stronger than me... At my mere attempt he tightens his grip hurting my hands... I'm squirming in his hold, begging him to let me go.... I twist and turn my body, but all my attempts are a failure...

"Don't make a fuzz, Savannah... You want this place to turn into a crime scene, honey??"
"Please, let go off me.. I beg you."
I beg him, but no progress...

He holds me by my waist tightly with his one hand... His other hand grabbing something from his pocket...
Suddenly he sprayed something on my face... My head starts getting dizzy... I'm loosing all my senses... Now I'm barely able to open my eyes...

I try to take control over myself.. But I couldn't... I cannot stand this anymore, I decide to let go... My body loosens, I feel a pair of strong arms gently holding me against his chest... I loose my conscience... The last thing I heard before I blacked out was a deep voice's whisper,"I got you Sav, you're mine... You can never leave me.. Now and always and forever"...