All is Fair in Love and War

Savannah's POV:

I'm standing in the middle of nowhere.... Complete darkness...
It's almost like I've gone blind... Everywhere around me, as far as I could see, I find only darkness...
That familiar feel of trepidation, in my gut, is taking over... I'm quivering from fear... My palms are wet due to the panic state I am in, now... I'm hopelessly helpless...

But now I see something else... A bright light coming from the opposite direction... I cringe my eyes revering to the bright light.... I see someone walking out of it... His stature seems familiar.... It's him.... Im trying to move but I couldn't... I want to run but my legs feel numb.... Instantaneously, a pair of strong hands tugs me from behind....

I opened my eyes and sit up with a sudden jolt.. I'm panting , gasping hard to catch my breath... My clothes are drenched with sweat....

It was a nightmare.... It was just a nightmare... I mutter to myself, trying to calm down... I slightly relax, realising it was just a nightmare...
But no, it doesn't last long..

I quietly observe my surroundings...
It was not our apartment... Slowly, last night's happenings are sinking in my head.... I was abducted last night....

I instantly go into panic mode.... What had happened to me after that?? Where has he brought me? What did he do to me?? My mind is clouded with all these questions..This room is huge.. Very huge... It looked very affluent, I was sitting on a huge king sized bed, covered with smooth silk covers... One side of the room had, ceiling to floor glass window which was covered with rich scarlet red curtains... The flooring was done with elegant black marbles...

At one end of the room, I see huge a wooden door... Yes there it is... A door. This could be my way out of here..
I hurriedly run towards the door,
and try to open it.. It was locked..
Not knowing what to do, I bang on the door... Tears starts to roll down my cheeks... I cry out loud for help... I screem and bang the door hard hurting my arms, only to be greeted with silence... Complete silence...

I turn away from the door and walk towards the far corner of this huge room... I sit there, resting my back on the wall... The size of this room is not helping my already panicked state...
What does, a man this well-off want from me??.. I can not even afford atleast one of his bills... What else does he want?, I'm not that glamorous or attractive... I'm not worthy at all...

I sit there in silence... I feel numb.. I sit here for what feels like forever.
Thats when I hear a sound.. I hear someone opening the door... My legs instantly stands up..

A part of me was extremely terrified, unaware of who or what was to come... But another part of me just hope someone would come and save me from this whatever place...

The door burst open and the man who abducted me, rushed towards me... At this very moment I wish the ground would just open up and swallow me.. I try to take a few steps back, but was interrupted by the wall.... I cringe my body back towards the wall, terrified of this intimidating human...

I never dared to look into his eyes... I'm beyond terrified... He moved closer to me, and held me by my waist with one hand.. While his other hand held my chin and made me face him...
My eyes blurred with tears.. I mustered up some courage and spoke up, "Who are you? What do you want from me?"..

He threw an excruciating, yet emotionless glare at me... I could never guess what he was thinking or what was he upto...

After glaring at me for what felt like forever, he finally decided to speak..
"Me?? You wanna know me??.
I'm Ethan, CEO of Vancouver industries... And.... Your fiance.."

"What??!!" I stutter out... I stare at him wide eyed, his words still sinking in... What did he just say?? Did he mean he was gonna, marry me?? Is he even sane?? A person so tall and handsome and intimidating and most importantly so inhumane, is to marry me... No way....

"D-did, did you ju....", I try speaking.
"Shhhhh", he shhhhhed me placing his index finger on my lips...

He brought his face closer to mine.. Our faces merely an inch away...
He whispered in his deep voice,
"Yes, yes Savannah.. I just said I'm gonna marry you... Make you mine.."

My poor mind is still processing his words... "No, no please don't... I beg you... I don't even know you... There's no way your doing this to me..."
I cried out to him, weeping in tears..

"Oh, Savannah honey, I never asked your permission.. I'm just informing.."
I cry and weep loudly and uncontrolablely, not knowing what else to say or do...

"Shit, Savannah for god's sake stop crying... If it was for Hunter, he would've torn you apart into pieces and thrown you away... I'm being gentle with you baby, stop crying.."

Being gentle with me??!! Does he even know what that means??... I still cannot stop crying... Afterall how can I, when he is soo intimidating...

He quickly lifted me up and started heading towards the bed... I squirm and quiver in his iron arms but I could barely even move... I try screeming and weeping, but neither does it work... He threw me on that huge bed, and started walking away...

"Wait, where are you going? Please, please don't do this to me... Let go off me.." I cried out to him...

He almost reached the door, but turned to face me... "Remember Savannah, you can never,ever leave and I can never let go off you... You... Are... Mine... You are fucking mine.."

"You heard me??" He asks.. I nod my head without hesitation, being inexplicably terrified of denying him..
"Thats my girl." He says with a grin and shuts the door loudly behind him.
And here I am, sitting still and deadpan... My body gone totally numb... My mind still putting his words into place and beyond terrified of what was to come.....

_______________________________________

Authors note:
Hey people, hope you'll like this one...
Please show your love and support... Please do vote and comment.. Stay safe and healthy ❣️❣️❣️...