Twilight

Few days earlier...

Ethan's POV:

How come almost everyone be soo pathetic?? The worst part is, they don't even realise it... The more I've tried to speak to people, the more I've hate them... These pathetic humans packed in this pathetic world...

The chattering of these stupid employees is infuriating me... I always feel empty minds never close their mouths... They never stop... No matter how many ever times I yell at my secretary asking him to somehow make them shut their stupid useless mouths... I'm know for being the stern CEO... I don't give a damn what they speak....

"Excuse me sir"... Percival one of the most trusted employees whose been working here ever since the times my father used to run the company... He's old and not as mindless as the others..

Percival comes in as I nod, gesturing him to come in... " Sir, umm.." He stutters.. some shit happening maybe..
"What is the matter Percival?"
"Sir theres this important meeting that was scheduled this evening, but the deligates who were suppose to arrive this morning missed their flights. So... They've asked us to schedule the meeting for tomorrow."

"What the hell.. How can they be so lathargic and ignorent.. Who they hell do they think they are.. I've got no time for this shit, cancel the meeting."
Percival let's out a soft okay and leaves the room...
Afterall they've missed a great deal with my company... How foolish is that.. Missing the flight when you have one hell of a meeting... Bullshit...

It was past evening so I leave the office almost immediately Percival gave me the news about the meeting...
I head towards my house...
I get in my house recieving a warm smile from Elise... She's taking care of this house and us ever since my mom passed away... She is a motherly person to us, and the only reason that I've not gone completely insane...

I forced a mild smile at her not wanting to disappoint her.. Then I head straight to my room quickly take a shower and change into a hoodie..I need sometime sitting alone somewhere peaceful and observing the surrounding... The cafe was the right choice... Cafes are usually deserted during this time of the day...

I enter the cafe and choose the uninterrupted corner... And order a mint tea for myself... Suddenly from nowhere this loud thud comes...
WHAT THE HECK!!!! I turn to the direction of the noise... Pile of books scattered on the ground... Some clumsy clown must've done this..
I thought to myself... But no, I was supposedly wrong...

It almost doesn't feel like reality... It felt like the world around me has stunned... And this very strange feel in my heart, I've never felt this, this whole feeling was alien to me. I could feel my throat filled with air lumps making it hard to swallow. I've never felt this way before seeing a women. This was different from the usual sexual tension between two humans.
Her wavy blonde hair, mesmerizing hazel eyes, those astounding curves all perfectly in its places, her sharp nose and those plump red lips that tempts me way too much.... She was perfect... The way she blows away the bangs that fall on her face was too astonishing.... She was overall so effortlessly breathtaking... At that very moment I decide she was going to be mine....

But she looks soo pure, the way she's greeting people shows how kind she is.... She is very pure, very naïve...
I can see the men outside are gawking at her, which is highly infuriating me..
I should soon make her mine I mutter to myself... But how could that be possible.. She was so pure, way too much pure to be mine... Whereas me, I am the one who they called a beast...
I'm not worthy of having someone like her...

We are like the two sides of a coin...
We are like the day and night... How can we become one... But that's what they call a twilight, right?! The amalgam of day and night... But will she accept me!?. Well, she has to, she's got no other choice.. She better do...
It is what it is, and fuck what it is....
She is mine and thats that... None can change her fate, not even god... She'll be mine forever.....

_______________________________________

Author's note:

Okay guys since it's quarantine, and I'm completely jobless there'll be frequent updates... Hope you liked this chapter... Need your love and support... Please vote and comment... Stay safe ❤️❤️❤️..