The Perfect Day

Savannah's POV

I look through the windows from my room in our happy little apartment... The streets of Vancouver were usually crowded during day... I take a look at the park that was near our apartment... Thats where I usually go to spend my Sunday evening... Kids running all around so innocently, the contented laughter of lovely old couples, the families spending their evening happily... Being brought up in a charity home, watching them gave me some kind of peace and happiness...

"Sav, what the hell are you doing in there? It's getting late..."
There she is my grumpy but also sweet sweet friend Adelle... She was my friend, ever since kindergarten.. We were brought up together in the charity home. Once we had stable job and income, we decided to move out and got our own apartment... But we also make sure we visit the place where we grew up, often, with some presents for the little ones there... Afterall that was our home...

"Coming" I yell from upstairs... I quickly tie my hair and head to the hall, grabbing my bag from atop the dresser...

Adelle.... My sweet charming friend... There she stands near the door all irritated by my lathargic movements... I laugh out loud at her grumpy expression... Oh how much I love irritating her...

"Sav, why don't you move that lazy leg of yours a bit faster", she says totally irritated...
I let out a chuckle,"chill babe, we'll be there on time." We go outside together and get into Adelle's car and head towards our office.. Well hers not ours, I was fired a few weeks ago for sleeping during office hours in the office... Yes I'm a clumsy person though... Things always doesn't go normal with me. I'm this wierdo who isn't so normal.... But yeah it is what it now I work in a cafe near our, well Adelle's office until I get another new job, well I'll make sure it was near Adelle's... I always stick around her, almost like a leach...lol...

I head inside of the cafe and smile at my co worker Louise.. Louise is a charming women in her early forties..
There was something really pretty special about her.. Her curly hair and and smooth chocolate skin... There is never a day she fails to impress me.... She's always smiling and very sweet... Especially kids really love her... Ofcourse who will not... She is that charming...

She gives back a gentle smile... I start my day and work, with her perfect smile as I always do... It is a warm day in Vancouver... It was a perfect day too... But I have this strange feel, I can't quite put a finger on it.. But something was different this feeling from the bottom of my gut.. Especially this very alien of a feeling that is mustered up in my heart... What could this be...

Maybe Adelle is gonna prank me... Maybe... As I said I'm a very clumsy person, once a friend from university played a prank on me and I hit him in his head with whatever thing which I don't really remember at all, I may add, which eventually got him a bed at the hospital... Uff... I had this same feel in my gut that day... But this feel in my heart was strange though... I comparmentalise my thoughts and start my work at the cafe...

Third person's POV

The bright pleasant day starts to fade, as the evening awaits for the dark night to take over... Savannah kept herself busy the whole day to keep her mind away from the feel she had in the morning... As the darkness takes over, it starts getting cold... Savannah was unaware of what was coming for her... Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think this was going to happen to her... Sav thinks she was to be pranked by her friends or so... She was soo naïve.. If only she knew it was not... This was reality.. This was far more than a prank....

______________________________________

Author's note:
Okay guys since this is the first chapter of my first story I didn't want to drag the chapters... I'll be updating frequently... Hope you guys love this chapter ❣️❣️❣️... Stay safe...