Acquainted with

Love is a shout into the void...
And that oblivion is inevitable...
- The fault in our stars

Ethan's POV:

She's here.... She's right here in my house... She's with me... I have, what I've most craved for, ever in my whole life, now... What more can I ask for...

But.... She doesn't like me... She doesn't even wanna look at me... Worst part is, she's afraid of me... This is hard to take in... That one thing I've ever wanted from the bottom of my heart, doesn't want me.... But she is appalled by my deportment... I feel guilty.. I feel guilty for abducting her... She deserved even better.... For fuck sake I've gotta stop thinking about it and start acting upon it...

No this can't take control over my sanity... I've gotta do something... I've gotta make her accept me... Love me...
She'll love me... Afterall she has to... Does she have an option?? Never...
But I've gotta keep this whole thing away from Hunter.. He should never come to know her... Not so soon.. Not before our marriage...

I decide to go back to her room... I'm gonna have to speak to her... But not the way I did back then... I was exasperated by her endless annoying screems... Before I go there I've gotta speak to Elise... She has to know Savannah, since she's the one who's gonna take care of my girl when I'm not here...

I go around the house searching for her... She's there in the garden taking care of the plants...
"Elise, there's something I need you to know, there's something I need to talk to you about.."

"Yes son, tell me, what is the matter with you.." she says with her mature, warm sweet voice....

"The girl I brought here last night, I've decided to marry her.. I love her with all of my heart.." I open up to her...

"Wow, thats an amazing mews, son..
I'm extremely happy for you.." she says with a warm smile...

"I'm not done yet.. She doesn't like me at all.. she doesn't even wanna look at me.." I speak with misery evident in my words..

"Oh don't you worry Ethan, speak up to her... I think she's frightened of you after what you've done last night... Ofcourse anybody will be... She'll know you when you speak to her... She'll love you, son..." She says with concern in her voice...

"I hope she does... Anyway, I wanted to let you know, because you are the one who's gonna take care of her in my absence... And most importantly, don't let Hunter know anything about her... Okay?"

She stared skeptically at me for a few moments before she nodded in assurance... I turned back and walked away...

I have this strange feel... Is this nervousness.. Oh why the hell do I feel this way!!??... I've never once felt nervous, ever in my life... Is this what they call love??!! Oh come on man, why the hell am I behavin like some kind of a roadside romeo.... Ofcourse I'm insanely in love with her... But it's stupid to feel the way I feel now...

I'm standing infront of her room... I'm still soo fucking nervous.. I take in a deep breath and open the door but not the way like I did last time... I open the door gently not wanting to scare her anymore...

I opened the door and entered in carefully, I couldn't find her on the bed where I left her... I look around the room quizzically to find her... There she was standing in the far corner of the room, near the window... She was sticking to the wall, fear evident on her face... Shit, I'm making her scared.... But a part of me is glad to see her being scared of me... But fuck this feel.. I don't wanna make her scared....

" Hey, it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you.." I say, lifting my hands to my chest level... She's still not out of her panic state...

"Savannah, you don't have to be scared of me okay... I'm here to speak to you... I want you to come and sit here on the couch... Is that alright??"

She nodded her head slowly... I can see that she's slightly relaxing... She's carefully taking her steps towards the couch and sits on one end of the couch slowly but uncomfortably...
It's apparent that she is completely avoiding to look into my eyes...

"Okay, listen to me Sav, I'm sorry...
I'm sorry for abducting you last night..
I didn't mean to scare you... I'm sorry for behaving that way back then.. I'm bipolar.. Shit like this happens with me.. But I'll make sure it doesn't happen again..."

I could see her expression softening...
I grab her chin and make her look at me... But she's keeping her eyes down.
"Look at me Savannah, look into my eyes.." she slowly looks into my eyes..
Holy shit, she's soo breathtaking, even when she's scared....

I gently knelt in front of her... She looked at me in awe, completely startled at my actions....
I held her hands in mine and looked deeply into her eyes... My heart is pumping rapidly... I could hear my heart beat...

"Savannah, it's true, that thing I told you back then is true... I wanna marry you... Yes, I really want to... Because I love you.. I really do.. I'm am insanely, in love with you.. Never once have I ever loved anyone... Please don't deny me... I love you with all my heart... I can't afford to loose you... I'd go insane without you.." I pause, hoping she'd speak something... Hoping she'd say yes... But no she doesn't open her mouth.. She's startled of what just happened...

I got up from my position, looking away from her...
"Okay, I know this is too much for you to take in all at once... I'll give you some time alone, to think... You've got plenty of time Sav... Okay, I'm leaving the door open you can come out and look around the house..." I turned and started walking away..

"Wait," she called out... I turned quickly hoping that she'd say yes... Hoping that she'd run towards me and hug me tightly and tell me that she loves me too... I hope it happened.
I looked at her wide eyed expecting her to say that word...

"My name, how do you know my name?"
She asked me, her eyes wide open with curiosity...

"I saw you a a few weeks ago at the cafe... From that very next moment I started loving you... After that I wanted to know everything about you... I got my secretary to do that for me..."

"Oh, okay.." she said in a low tone...
There was only silence between us for a few minutes... Then I turned and left the room...

I've got a lot of stuffs to do after this.. I hope she says yes... She must do... It's okay even if she doesn't.
I'll make her do it... I've always made sure I got what's mine... She can't leave me, can she? She's meant to be with me... She's meant to be mine...

_______________________________________

Author's note:

Hey guys thanks for reading... Hope you liked this one... Don't judge this guy Ethan... He's bipolar, so ofcourse his behaviour will change from chapter to chapter... But you'll love him eventually... Stay safe ❤️❤️❤️
Do need your love and support...