This smells like Happiness

''Friendship's the wine of life...''

Savannah's POV:

I had called Adelle earlier today, after having breakfast... Adelle was soo freeking crazy after hearing my voice, she would have literally stabbed me, if I was infront of her, for just disappearing that night... Thank god I wasn't.. But she was beyond exhilarated, once I had told her everything... And also she had agreed to come over and stay with me...

I'm excited as hell... Ethan said he'd get Elise to arrange dinner for the three of us... I'm gonna have all the people I've ever had with me tonight.. And I just hope they'll like each other, cause I want things to be easy between the three of us...

But since initially Ethan had abducted me, I'm not sure of how Adelle will react when she first meets him... Maybe she'd get mad... I have to deal with her before she even meets him, I've gotta tell her not to react... I'm smiling, thinking of how crazy we are, and we have always been...

It's almost 5:30 pm now, Adelle will be here in half-hour, exactly at 6pm... Ethan likes to keep up with time, always... He's well desciplined... God knows how am I gonna cope with him, I'm such a lazy goose...

I'm literally hanging in the front porch, like a macaque, much awaiting for her arrival... At the very moment when I heard the car horn, I try to run towards the entrance but that's when this pain takes over... I cannot even take a step forward without support, let alone running that far... Uffff, this hurts alot... I almost forgot my wound, since I was told she's coming... But this wound didn't fail to remind me of itself ...

I gently get seated on the armchair at the coffee table, right infront of the porch... Then the car arrives in front of the house, and there she is my sweet cute Adele girl... She gets down from the car and swiftly approaches me, enthusiastically... I'm much much elated to meet her again, it's only been a few days and it already feels like forever... I stand up from the chair and we both share a warm hug...

"Aww, I missed you alot crazy girl.."
Adele mumbled inbetween our hug..

"I missed you too Adele.." I replied sincerely...

We pulled away and suddenly Adele's expression changed, from a sweet smile to a grumpy face...
"I went soo insane, like crazy, when you were nowhere to be found.."
She spoke with that grumpy cute face of hers...

" Okay , okay, just calm babe, now you've got me.. Well now, come on in.." We slowly head to the house, I carefully took my steps, not wanting to break the other leg..

"Hey, how does your ankle feel now."
Adele asked with concern, evident on her face...
"Hmm, it doesn't feel good, but neither is it that bad... So, yeah I think it's fine." I replied with a serious tone..
Adele nodded and then we got into the house...

I could clearly see the awe on her face... That was the very expression I had when I first saw the house...
I take her straight to my room, after introducing her to Elise..

Once we got into the room, I gently positioned myself on the couch and gestured her to sit on the cushion that was in front of me... She quietly sat on the cushion with that astonished expression on her face...

"Seriously Sav, you kidding me??
Is this really that, so called Ethan's house... No, I wouldn't call it a house, it's actually a palace..."

I laughed at her expression..
"Yess, I had the same thought when I first explored the house.."

"Hmm-mmm, well I'm curious to see Ethan, I seriously doubt him.. Seriously... You sure he loves you??
Ofcourse everybody does love you but this guy's approach was eerie and also he's far more like a queen bee to fall for a girl who's as innocent and as simple as you.. But you know I have a better question. Do you really love him? Cause you know for someone like us this must all be a fantasy that we wished would happen someday in our lives. I don't want you to be hurt, that's all matters to me." She spoke breathlessly, with a quizzical look on her face...