Sick and a gift

Tharn's pov
I was the first one to wake up in the morning. I saw Win and Zee snuggling into Type's chest  . I woke Type up without disturbing both the kids. He moved out of the bed without waking kids up. It's still early there is no need to wake them up. We both decided to go out for a walk . We locked the doors and went to our backyard for walk. It's our routine we do this every day. Either both of us go together or no one goes.  It's cloudy day and I think it's going to rain soon. I love rain it's so romantic. I hugged type from behind and kissed his cheek.
"What are you doing Tharn ?"
"Nothing "
"Let me go Tharn we are here for a walk not this. "
"I know but this is our house, our backyard and you are mine so I can do this. And no one is here. "
Suddenly we heard a loud cry. I think kids are up. So no romance.
Type 's pov
I turned around and saw Tharn pouting. I can't control but laugh at him. He is being cute again. We both went in and saw both of them crying.
"Papa I don't feel good"
"Me too "
"What happened babies?? "
They just continued crying. I touched their foreheads. They both are burning. I asked Tharn to bring thermometer. Well today they are not going to school. They have very high fever.
"Type what should we do?  Should we take them to the doctor. "
"Shut up Tharn and calm down. And for a reminder I am a doctor."
"Hehe I forgot."
I asked Tharn to stay with them while I went to kitchen to prepare a breakfast. I brought their food and medicine and I know this is going to be a challenge to give them this medicine. Tharn fed them their breakfast. I looked at their faces both looked very tired and irritated.
"Zee, Win here take your medicine? "
"No we don't want medicine "
Both said in unison .
"You have to take your medicine babies. I know you don't want to but you have to do this so You can get better and then we can go to park to play."
"Promise we will go to park if you take medicine." win said
"Promise"
Win took his medicine but Zee is still not listening. He took some but spat out immediately. He started crying.
"Stop crying baby. It's alright."
Tharn's pov
Zee is still crying . Win fell asleep in my arms. It's one of those odd days when the problematic one is Zee not Win. Finally he had his medicine when Type told him that he will give an injection if he didn't take his medicine and he took his medicine but still kept crying. Soon Type calmed him down. He fell asleep but he won't leave Type.
"Tharn you should get ready for office"
"I think i should stay here with you and take care of them."
"No you can go and I know you have an important meeting today.
"Oh I forgot I will come back early today"
" Hmm now go get ready and pass me my phone I want to apply for my leave. "
I gave him his phone and went to take bath. I got ready and went to my office .
Type's pov
Kids were asleep till noon. I had enough time to clean our house and prepare lunch for us.  I called Tharn to tell him that both the kids are doing well now. I sat down to watch a drama. Suddenly I heard someone running down the stairs. And both the kids came and hugging me.
"So how are you two feeling now? "
" I feel better papa. "
"Me too papa "
I kissed them on their foreheads soon I fed them their lunch. Tharn came back early so we decided to take both the kids to the park. But it just rained . I don't want them to fall sick again.
Both played on swings while I and Tharn walked around. When it started to get dark we decided to go back. On our way we saw a pet store. We saw a puppy and both the kids started screaming that they want that puppy . I loved that puppy . So we decided to get them this puppy

It looks like a fur ball in wins hands

It looks like a fur ball in wins hands. So I have a new member to take care of. I can do that for my kids.

Can you guys suggest a name for this dog? Please

Thanks for reading.
Please vote & comment
Please follow