Friends

Bright's pov
Boun and I went to ground for our practice. But we can't find Zee. I think he went back home. We wanted to inform him about  club auditions tomorrow. I wanted to text him but we have decided to tell him personally and apxologize because we were very rude when he told us about his brother. It's just a surprise for us.
But we don't know where he is. He is not picking up our calls . We saw Saint with his friend. I stopped him to ask about Zee
"Hey Saint have you seen Zee anywhere? "
"Yeah he went back home. He told me to complete notes for him."
"Give them to me I will give him."
"No need I am going to hospital to meet win I will give him. Thanks. "
"Oh can we come with you? We want to talk to Zee too."
"OK and who is he? "
"He is my friend Prem."
"OK let's go "
I have never met Win in the person. I have heard about him a lot and most of the this is not good. His reputation among us boys is not great.
☜☆☞o==[]::::::::::::::::>
In the hospital.
We reached hospital and saw a cute boy sleeping on bed. He had a wore a pink hoodie  with a plaster around his arm . He looks like a bunny. I saw around everyone smiling at him. We sat down for a while we didn't want to wake him up. Soon the door opened and Zee came in . Win woke up when he closed the door. He sat up and started rubbing his eyes. He saw us and Zee and smiled . He is seriously a bunny.
"Win I brought your notes."
"but I told Zee to get me my notes. "
" Actually he wasn't feeling well so I
brought notes for him "
"oh thanks they are better than what Zee made... "
"I heard that.. You ungrateful brat " Zee said .
Everyone laughed at their silliness.
Suddenly his dad came in and greeted us. He went to ask Win how was he feeling. When he said he was fine he kissed his forehead and left.
When he left Zee and Win looked at each other with a mischief in their eyes. Suddenly Prem and Saint screamed.
"Zee your bag is moving. There is something in it. "
Zee told them to shut up . Boun covered their mouths with his both hands. Zee opened his bag and a white fluffy dog came out. He jumped into Win 's lap.
"Thanks for bringing him here Zee. I missed him so much."
"No problem but we need to make sure that dad never finds out about this."
"Yeah"
Win turned to all of us and introduced his dog to us.
So everyone this is chopper. chopper say Hi to everyone.
And the dog barked. Boun left both saint and Prem. They both went to play with the dog. I called Zee to a side to talk for a while.
Boun started talking
"Zee we are sorry for the way we reacted."
"No problem guys."
" Auditions for our clubs are starting tomorrow. You wanted to join music club so we brought forms for you. "
"Win wants to join music club. I am in Sports Club already I don't want to join any other club."
"So can he sing or play anything."
"No he can't maybe he will ask dad to teach him something"
" Your dad can sing too . Wow singer-
doctor."
" No Pa can't sing dad can "
"You have 2 dads "
"yes "
Suddenly everyone became silent. It's little awkward for both of us. Maybe we should have not asked about his personal life. But Zee laughed at our reactions.
"Don't worry you are not the first one to give that reaction."
"We are really sorry Zee."
"I think we should leave now. Win must be waiting."
We came back in Win was talking to Saint and Prem with Chopper in his lap. We all talked for a while. Now I know Win is a great person. And is am sure every rumour about him is false. I feel a need to protect him. He is so cute. He wants to join music club. I think i can talk to our president to let him in without auditions. It was getting late so all of said him goodbye and left. I hope I meet him again.
Thran's pov
I came back home to change and feed chopper but I can't find him. I am sure Zee took him with him to hospital . I called Type to inform him.
"Type chopper is not is here? "
"So they bought him here. I'll go talk to them. "
"Okay be calm. Win is still sick."
"I know "
I took his dog food and bowl and packed and went to the hospital. I bought dinner on my way.
Type's pov
All their friends just left and I entered the room quietly. I saw them playing with Chopper.  I don't want to disturb them but still I need to
"Kids what's happening here? "
They both screamed while  chopper came to me.
"Why did you bring him here?"
"Because I missed him Pa"
"I know you miss him Win ,but you are in hospital and you should not bring dogs here."
" sorry Pa"
" you can keep him here tonight. I will take him with me tomorrow "
"Thanks Pa "
Tharn came and he bought food for all of us. We ate our dinner and talked for a while and then Tharn and I went back home because Zee wanted to stay with  Win tonight. Zee fell asleep on the couch nearby and Win fell asleep on his bed with Chopper.

Please vote and comment
Please follow me

Please vote and comment Please follow me