Baby brother

Just a random info Pa is short for papa (type)

Type's pov
Saint just told us that Win got injured. Why didn't he call me. Zee and I ran out of the hospital. Zee brought the car while I called Tharn to inform him
He immediately picked up . I didn't give him any chance to speak and said
"Tharn, Win got bullied today and he is injured. He didn't go to hospital. I am so scared right now.!!!"
"Don't worry maybe he isn't injured badly so he went home . Wait I am coming home."
Zee came and we both went home. The whole ride was silent. We both are scared for him.
We entered our home and it's dark. I ran upstairs to his room. I saw him sleeping . Chopper was sleeping near his legs . I saw a bottle of painkillers on his desk. Zee tried to wake him up but as soon as he touched his arm. Win screamed loudly . I saw tears in his eyes .
Zee slowly removed his shirt. I was horrified to see how swollen his arm was. It is surely broken. There were many blue bruises on his chest. His jaw was also swollen.

"Zee we need to take him to hospital."
I asked Win if he could walk he said yes but I highly doubt  it. Zee held his left hand and helped his get up and took him to car. We drove car immediately to the hospital.
I called my friend Beam to come to ER immediately because he can better tell what happened. I saw Win in backseat. I know he can't bear this much pain. When we reached hospital he fainted. Soon they carried him away on the stretcher. Beam soon diagnosed him.
"Type we need to operate. His ribs are severely broken. I will get OT ready."
I am so scared. Zee hugged me and supported me. I calmed down a bit. I heard my phone ringing. It was Tharn.
"Type where are you all? "
"Tharn you need to come to the hospital immediately."
Tharn's pov
I immediately drove to the hospital. I entered the ER and met Zee.
"What is happening here? "
"Dad Win got injured. He needs to be operated."
"What ?? Who did this? "
"We don't know. But I will find him later now Win is important. "
"Where is Type? "
"He is with the doctor who will operate him."
I went to type and hugged him. He cried in my chest. I calmed him down. We waited for 2 hours and the operation was successful. He is still unconscious but he is alright now.
We went to his room . He had plaster on his arm and bandages around his chest. He has a swollen jaw. It broke my heart to see him in such condition.

Zee's pov
Tomorrow I am going to find who did this to him. Who dared to hurt my brother? I stayed with him for the whole night. Dad went home to bring our clothes and feed Cooper . I hopes he wakes up soon. But I am still thinking who did this??
I didn't sleep for the whole night
I got ready for the school. Pa bought breakfast for me. He is going to stay here for a while.
I sat down to eat my breakfast when I saw his hand move. I immediately went to call the doctor and Pa came too. Doctor checked him and Pa left with him to talk.
"So how are you feeling now? "
"It pains Zee "
"Don't worry it will go away soon"
"So who did this to you"
He became silent.
"Win I asked you something? "
He started crying so I calmed him down.
"Shhh  don't worry just tell me Win "
"Lin. "
"Why? "
"I don't know "
"Don't worry win we will take care of this you don't have to worry about this"
He nodded Pa came in with dad he was so happy to see him. He kissed his forehead and cheeks.
"How are you now??  You scared all of us. "
"I am better now and I am sorry Pa"
"Zee can you bring my notes for today please . And make them properly. Please. "
"but how can you think about notes right now "
" I can and please don't miss any class today. "
Pa turned his head towards me and said
"You miss your classes Zee "
"No I just went for practice sorry Pa"
I took my bag and ran away. I went to our first class with Bright. He wanted to miss one class but I couldn't. I told him and boun to go and find Lin. I attended all the classes. I am too tired right now. I don't know how Win attends all the classes daily. I went in our changing room to change into my sports wear. I saw Boun and Bright sitting with Lin. I pushed him against the locker and punched him in his face.
"How dare you touch Win you asshole"
"so he is seriously your slut"
"What did you just say ?"
I punched him again. He tried to punch me back but I dodged it and punched him and he fell on the floor. Soon our couch came and he called my parents. He called his parents too. But I still want to punch him again.
Me, Bright and Boun stood outside the principal office.
Soon dad came and went in to our principals office . Our principal complained about my behavior .Dad glared at me and I am already scared.
"Why would you beat this boy so much ?"
" Because he did that to Win and he called Win a slut. I will kill him. "
"Calm down Zee "
My dad turned to Lin and glared at him.
"So you bullied Win yesterday. Because of you my son is in hospital."
Soon his mom came and slapped me. Dad became furious and told me to leave. I stood outside with bright and Boun.
Tharn's pov
They have guts to nearly kill my son and slap my other son in front of my eyes. When  Zee left I turned to the principal and told him about Win. He was ashamed
"We are sorry for what happened Sir ?
His mother suddenly shouted at me
"But your son tried to kill son. My son can't do anything like this."
"he did it and I want you to apologize to my son. Or I won't spare anyone you ."
I won't he deserves it he is such a whore
I had it enough he dares to say that to my son. I turned to principal and he printed out a suspension letter for this asshole. 
"We are sorry Mr Kirigun."
I saw his dad standing shocked. He turned to me and asked
"Do you own kirigun empire ?"
"yes I do. And I am warning you if I ever saw them around my family. I will turn your life into living nightmare. "
I left the room and saw Zee talking to his friends. I told them I got him suspended. He said bye to his friends and accompanied me back to hospital to meet win.

Please vote& comment Please follow me

Please follow me