Zee saint

Saint's pov
Zee just called me to come over his house . He wanted to go out for dinner. You can never have  a clingy boyfriend as Zee but I love him being clingy. We made love once in my apartment and it hurts a lot later. But I enjoyed it a lot. I escaped last time when he tried to do it again. I got ready and called Win to help me choose outfit for today. I ask him everytime I meet Zee for help because he knows what Zee likes the most and he is my best friend. He picked up his phone but he sounded very tired.
"Hey help me choose my outfit."
"Why? just wear anything he loves everything you wear."
"I know but still I want to look the best"
"Whatever. Just wear anything cute."

We selected an outfit and finally he hung up

We selected an outfit and finally he hung up. He is too tired today. He needs rest.
I left my apartment and I went to buy some snacks for us. I entered the store and I met Prem. He looked scared. I went to him to ask what happened but before I could speak he covered my mouth with his hand . I nodded and signaled him that I won't speak. We sat down in the alley of the supermarket. He showed me a person with a with a black outfit. He had a black cap and black mask on. He looked like a villain in kdrama. He talked to cashier about something and left and I looked at Prem he was relieved.
"Who was that man?
"I don't know he is following me ."
"Why? "
"I don't know "
"Maybe we should inform police."
"Yeah let's go."🤔
We both left for police station. Before we could reach there we met that person again. Prem started running in another direction he took my hand pulled me with him and I turned around and saw that person running behind us. We hid in an alley I took out my phone to call police . That mysterious man appeared in front of us. Prem tried to fight but he was just injured and the man just a small bruise on his face. I dialed the number but took my phone and switched it off and thew in the trash can nearby. I am so scared. I stood up and ran away from him. But he caught me and tied my hands and  covered my eyes. I struggled to get out of his grip but he knocked me out and I passed into darkness.
Zee's pov
It's too late and Saint didn't show up. I am scared for him. I called his phone many times but no reply. I am worried about lot now. So I took my car keys and left for his apartment. I knocked on the door but no reply. I checked it was locked. I asked the watchmen of the building . He told me he left 2 hours ago. Maybe he went to library. I reached library but it was already locked but maybe he asked per from librarian to stay late. I met librarian on my way and she told me that saint didn't come to library .  I am panicking right now. I took out my phone and called called Win. He picked up and I know he is annoyed that I woke him up but I had to.
"Win, do you know where is saint right now.?
'He left for our place like 2 hours ago."
"But he didn't come to our place. "
"Maybe he had an emergency."
"Yeah but his phone is also switched off. Maybe the battery is dead. "
"That's strange he always leaves his house with fully charged phone. That is his habit."
"I don't know where to find him he is not at his apartment nor at library ."
"Don't worry we are coming Zee ."
He hung up the phone. I resumed looking for Saint.
Win 's pov
I woke bright up.
"Get up bright we need to leave."
"5 more minutes. "
"OK I am getting ready you wake up ."
I got ready and saw him still sleeping here I am panicking and he is sleeping so I kicked him out of bed. He groaned in pain and got up and got ready. We reached at the location where Zee told  us to come. I called his parents but they don't know anything about him. We  all went to different ways to search for him. Suddenly my phone rang and it was Boun
"Hey win , do you know where Prem is? "
"No. Have you seen saint anywhere? "
"No is he missing too."
"Yep "
"Where are you guys I am coming there too"
"OK "
I texted him our location. I called bright and Zee to tell them Prem is missing too. Soon Boun came we started searching again. But we found nothing. We searched all night. Sun is rising and it's almost 10 hours that they are missing we sat down. We went back home to change our clothes and go to college maybe they will come to college. But we have a problem now. We were out for whole night. Pa and dad must be Angry. We entered the house and there stood dad with his angry face. Before he scold us. I told him everything. He asked Zee if he was OK. He promised to help find both of them.
Please vote and comment
And please follow me.