Bounprem

Prem's pov
We just left the hospital. I came back home alone. I won't call this my home. My parents live in Russia. They always sends me gifts but I always just want them here with me in my house. I live in a huge bungalow. I have many maids servants to take care of me but if never felt right. I love to do things on my own. I make my own breakfast. I clean my room myself. They are allowed to clean full house except my room. It's off limt . I love reading,  martial art and hacking. These are the most difficult things that need concentration so they help me to keep my mind away from my problem. And  I want to talk to my  parents but they are always busy. Mom calls me twice a week just on weekends. I fell on my bed and went into a deep sleep.
Boun 's pov
I live alone . I haven't paid rent for last two months. I wish I accepted my parents offer to stay with them but I want to live alone. I love being alone. I grew up a very loving parents. They never wanted me to move our but I want to independent but now I can't afford to pay rent. Its not like I don't have money to pay rent. I have money but I used all my income to get a dragon tattoo on my arm. It looks so cool. I don't regret getting it. I will think about this tomorrow. I fell asleep.
In morning I woke up when someone rang the doorbell. I went to see who it was. It was my landlord. He told me to  leave this house by evening or to pay the rent. I accepted to leave the house as I can't pay rent.
Its weekend today anyway. I can go and look for a new place to live. I took my car keys and left.
I went to many places but all of them needed me to pay rent for a month in advance. I am literally broke here.
I saw a pamphlet on the road . This was the place I am searching for. It's a place where I don't have to pay in advance. I went to the location. I found a huge bungalow. I thought maybe I came to a wrong place. I rang the doorbell. A butler came and accompanied me insids. He showed me a huge room. The rent is not too much and it's beautiful here. I can totally live here. Butler told me to wait in the hall while he went away to call his master. I think he must be some old man. But I was shocked when I saw Prem came in front of my eyes. He looks cute in his kitty sweatshirt. I have a huge crush on him. I can totally live with my future boyfriend.
I didn't know it was you Boun. You can move here whenever you want
I am surprised to see you too and I will move today.
OK and you are not allowed to enter my room.
He went away. I went back to my old apartment and bought all my things. I hate arranging things so I left everything on the floor ancd I went down to find something  to eat. I passed by Prem's room. I peaked in and he was sleeping. I can't control myself I went and kissed his forehead. He turned around and held my hand. I wanted to leave but he held my hand tightly. I didn't have any other options. I laid down beside him. He hugged me and snuggled into my chest. He smelled like strawberries.
Soon I fell asleep with him.
Prem's pov
I had the best sleep of my life. I felt warmth around me. I woke up and saw Boun sleeping with me. I sat up and tried to wake him up. But he refused to wake up and pulled me down to his chest . I landed on his chest. My heart started beating faster. I pushed him and got up. I kicked him out of my bed. He feel in the floor.
He groaned and stood up.
Why are you here?
I just came to check you but you pulled  me to sleep with you.
Sorry
I shouldn't have done this. He was here for me. I saw him smirking. He got up and threw me on the bed .
I want something more then sorry.
Before  his hand could reach me. I grabbed his hand and twisted it and threw him on the bed . I stood up and left the room and he still sat there groaning in the pain. I left my room with a very fast beating heart.
After 25 min he came for dinner. I think his hand is alright now. He shouldn't have made any move without permission. I didn't hurt him a lot. But next time. I won't leave him.
Please vote and comment
Please follow me

 Please vote and comment Please follow me