mature

Win 's pov
I got my plaster removed yesterday. I haven't told bright about this yet. I know what he wants to do . I am scared but I need to tutor him or he will fail his exams this time. We have our midterms coming very soon.

Now I am standing in front of his door trying to calm myself and ring the bell. I rang the bell and waited. Soon Bright came out rubbing his eyes. It's noon he is still sleeping. I blushed when I realized he had no shirt on.
Bright go wear something. Why would you open the door half naked?
Jealous!! Don't be I am always yours
Yaa who is jealous it's just not appropriate to open door without any shirt.
OK if you say. I see you don't have any plaster any more.
He pulled me in and locked the door. His hand reached to my neck and he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I tried hard to resist but soon gave in. His tongue entered my mouth and I moaned in his mouth. I felt his hard member through his boxers. I pushed him away.
"Bright we need to study."
"No we will do that later. I want to fuck you in the every corner of this house. "
"No bright we need to study. "
"How about this if I complete my assignment in 30 min we can do this? Please ?"
WTF is happening here. The rudest , playboy and heartthrob of college is giving me puppy eyes

I can't say no to him so I agreed but I don't think he can complete this on time he didn't hear me when I taught him. He started his assignments and I began working on my assignment but he finished it in 20 minutes. I checked his answer sheet. Majority of it was right.
"Did you cheat.?"
"Nope "
"But you don't listen to me "
"I listen to your every word. Stop accusing me."
He pulled me to a kiss. It was harsh in beginning but soon became soft. He threw me on the couch started sucking my neck

I started moaning softly. His hand went down to my chest and he quickly unbuttoned my shirt and threw it away. Soon he started licking my nipples and his hand massaged my member. I became a moaning mess. He picked me up and carried me to to his bedroom. He laid me on his bed and removed his shirt. He removed my pants and I am all naked in front of him.
Have you ever done this before ?
No
I started blushing. He kissed my cheek and went down and went and kissed my hard member. He sucked it hard and I couldn't control anymore. I felt his warm mouth around my member.
"I can't. I am coming bright. Please."
"Don't or you will be punished Win."
I can't control and came in his mouth. He drank all the seed and turned me around. He stood and went to his cupboard and bought a neck tie and a lube. I don't know why does he need necktie now.
Bright 's pov
I saw confusion written on his face. Maybe I should let him go this time it's his first time. But I want to see him tied below me. I won't go hard on him.
I tied his hands at his back when he tried to question I kissed him hard. I pushed him in to the bed and took a huge amount of lube and applied on his cute hole. I entered two fingers in him and he hissed in pain. I kissed his cheek and added another finger and started moving them. Soon the pain was gone and he moaned out loudly. I removed my boxers and wore a condom and entered into him. He yelled in pain loudly but I started moving slowly and soon his pain was gone. I thrusted into him . I started moving faster and he moaned for more. He became a moaning mess.
"Fassssterr brighhtt."
" let me touch you bright pleaseeee. "
"I told you not to come baby. "
"Ahhhh bright let me ..ahh......I am coming "
Soon he came i thrusted a into him faster and I came inside him. I fell beside him on the bed. His legs are shaking. I opened his arms and bought a medicine for him so that his hands doesn't have bruises tomorrow. He hugged me . I kissed his forehead. He snuggled into my chest.
Soon we heard his phone ringing. He picked up his phone and it was from Zee. I already know what this is about.
Win 's pov
I picked up Zee 's phone.
"Hello win Can you stay at Bright's place for tonight?"
"Why ?"
"Well dad and Pa will not be home tonight they are going out on date night so I wanted to bring saint over. "
" OK I understood don't explain any more. I will stay here and don't do it on my bed "
" no promises bye "
Before I could shout at him he hung up and I looked at Bright smirking. So I asked him.
"You knew about this?"
"Well yes he asked me to keep you here for tonight ."
"That's why you did it today."
"Nah I did it because I can't control it around you "
" Does Zee know about what we did "
" No he doesn't"
"Great don't tell him. Don't tell anyone yet. Let me absorb what happened today first"
"OK only if we do this again "
" But I am tired now we have all night now let me rest. "
I hugged him tightly and he kissed my forehead and I feel asleep
Thanks for reading
I know update is very late but I had something very urgent to do.
Sorry.
Please vote and comment