missing

Win 's pov
We reached college we waited for them maybe they would come back but no they didn't come back. Boun and Zee are so worried right now. I rarely see him this depressed. He didn't even eat. I don't have any one of them with me today. Everyone went for practice and I am here all alone without my friends. I feel like crying. I hope they all are fine. I went back home early and cried my heart out. I didn't realize when Pa came in.
"What happened Winne?"
He hugged me and calmed me down. I told him that we can't find them still. So he told us to go to police station. But we cant because it's not been 24 hours still. I snuggled into Pa 's chest and fell asleep.
Zee's pov
I am so worried about Saint. I and Boun can't concentrate on game. Win went back home early. He is been going through a lot. He lost his two best friends. He was so lonely today. We went to a market near my house to buy something to eat. We called Win to come with us. He just woke up and his voice was hoarse he must have been crying.  When win
came he sat with us on a bench in nearby park. Suddenly he stood up and ran to a nearby shop. I ran behind him. He asked the shopkeeper to show him footage of the camera but he refused but he begged him and he finally allowed. He played a footage of both of them running and a person following him. They both looked scared . We left the shop.
I don't know what to do. Win is very calm. He told Bright to check footage of supermarket and Boun to check footage near Prem's house. We went to inform police.
Boun's pov
We just found someone was following them. Prem is strong and if he is scared that means he is in danger. I checked footage and he was waiting behind our door. And when Prem saw him he started running. He followed him behind . He dares to do that to my Prem. I called everyone to tell them about footage.
Bright found out they hid in supermarket. All of us came back to the park. Win said police will start investigation soon. But if this is not urgent like they were followed and maybe got kidnapped. It's been 20 hours we can't find them . I miss Prem. I miss fighting with him. Flirting with him. And him getting irritated. He miss him. I hope we can find them.
Win 's pov.
I went back home and bought my laptop . I called Prem his phone rang and thanks to Prem he taught me how to locate  phone when it is ringing. It's  in another city maybe he tried to set a fake location for stalkers I tried to locate Saint 's phone. Saint's phone is much nearer to us. We ran and found a cleaner holding his phone. She just found it in garbage it's broken. Maybe she turned it on. I took his phone the last contact was of police. So I am sure  now that they are kidnapped.
We looked around and found a bottle of chloroform. Maybe it has some fingerprint of the person. I picked it up using my handkerchief. I know a person who can help us with this it's Pa he works in hospital. He can surely help me. Now we need to find who is following Prem and why.
Everyone went back home. I gave bottles to Pa he sent it to lab to get it checked. Zee couldn't sleep so we played video games for some time to keep ourselves busy.
Boun's pov
I came back home maybe I could find something about that person I went to his room. I found his old pictures in his dairy. I found some notes in which he wrote about someone following him. I think he knows this person. Even tracking his phone didn't work because no one picked up and the location is in another city. I found the names if this city in his dairy a lot. I went down to have dinner. An old maid served me my dinner. When she asked about Prem I told her that he went to his relatives. She said it was strange because his relatives hate him and always wanted to kill him for his money. I found this information so shocking. I asked her where his relatives lived she told the name of the same city. I left my dinner and took car and drove to zee's place.
Please vote and comment
Please follow me

 Please vote and comment Please follow me