bright

Win 's pov
We left for bright's place. He had a big house. But most of it is unfurnished. There is a huge living room but with a  single sofa and a TV. No painting on the wall. It looked like a house than a home.  We watched TV for a while. He fell asleep on my lap. I don't want to disturb him. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. I finished the drama. I looked at the clock it's already 11. I need to get up to take bath. I gently got up and replaced my lap with pillow. I don't know where washroom is so I entered a room it was completely empty. It had a dark blue walls. Maybe he never uses this room. I walked to the another with brown door. I opened it and this room was black with some book shelves with old books and an antique table and couches. I don't get any good vibes from this room. There is only one room left.
But before I could open it Bright came and hugged me from behind. I jumped in surprise.
What are you doing here Win?
Finding a washroom. I need to take bath.
Oh they are upstairs. These are old rooms I don't use.
He took me upstairs to his room. I removed my clothes and went into the shower. When I came out I saw Bright still standing there staring at me. I totally forgot I wasn't wearing any shirt. I need help with it. I felt my checks turning red. I covered my chest with my arms.
Ya stop staring at my chest
Can I touch your boob's.
No you can't.
He took steps further and pulled my waist and hugged me. He started kissing my neck. I tried to push him away but his arm never left my waist. He pushed me into the wall and kissed me on my lips. His cold soft lips attacked me. I couldn't helped but moaned into his mouth. His hands roamed around my chest. I pushed him away .
"We can't do it."
"Why?"
"My wounds hurt."
"Sorry"
I ran out of the room. I went to the living room. And turned on the TV. I can't wear my shirt. I have to wait for him to help me.
Soon I fell asleep on the couch.
Bright 's pov
I went to take bath when win ran away from me. I should have not done this. He might think I am a creep now. When I finished shower I went back to living room and saw him sleeping without his shirt. I bought my sweatshirt for him and helped him wear it without waking him up. He looked cute in my clothes. The day he gets better no one can save him from me. I picked him up and carried him to my room. He snuggled into my chest. I laid him on my bed and covered him with blankets. I went to another side of the bed and laid behind and hugged him. I feel asleep soon .
I woke up when I felt something moving in my arms. I saw win moving
He looked so cute in the morning struggling to get out of my arms. I pulled him towards me and hugged him.
Sleep for a while.
I felt him smile and he fell asleep again. I woke up after an hour. I woke him up. He decided to take bath. While I went to prepare breakfast. When I finished cooking . He came down wearing my hoodie that I gave him last night. He looks comfortable in this.
Win 's pov
It was a great night had one of the best sleeps of my life. I didn't know he gave me his hoodie. It's comfy and easy to wear. I wore this and went down. He cooked all the breakfast and went down. We went to college together. I saw Saint and Zee coming together. I need to get all the information.
"So how was your date. Did you guys .....?"
"We had an amazing date and stop your imagination. Nothing happened."
"Dont tell me you didn't kiss??"
"No we did."
"Wow. I don't wanna know how my brother kisses so no more info."
"Thanks for that cute dinner."
I just smiled when I recalled what happened last night. I saw Bright smirking maybe he knows what I am thinking.
Zee and saint went first. They are truly a cutest couple. When they left bright came and hugged me from behind.
Just till you have this plaster on your arm.
He kissed my cheek and left. I am standing frozen on the spot.
I blushed and looked around. No one saw us. I went back and saw Saint and Zee with Boun Prem. I love couple but this is too much. Boun and Zee are equally shameless when they flirt. Prem is angry and Saint is blushing. I have to save my best friend now. I went and sat with saint. Prem came and sat on my other side . Suddenly Prem took a marker and wrote
Boun is annoying
To this Boun took another marker and wrote
Boun is annoying but Prem loves him.
Soon it became a game everyone in the class wrote something. Some girls wrote
Get well soon
Some wrote confession. But my brother wrote.
I love bunny.
And Saint wrote.
I love koala bear.
Didn't they started dating yesterday. I am done with PDA. I took my bag and left the classroom. I meet Bright he saw my colorful plaster and wrote
Taken ❤❤
I ran to canteen to hide from people's confessions.
I hope you enjoy this
I know it's a late update Sorry
Please vote and comment
Please follow me