Bullies

Zee's pov
I went to our football ground after our classes. I saw cheerleaders practicing on the one end of the ground. They added boys to the squad this year and my brother applied and got selected. But dad asked him to join football team. But he hates sports so he found  a way out. I rolled my eyes. He is not even flexible to be a cheerleader but at least he is trying.

I want to record him so I can blackmail him later. And show this to Pa . He will love to watch his kid trying. I took out my phone started recording. Suddenly our friend Mil came and I stopped recording. Suddenly he asked
"So you are interested in any our cheerleaders?"
"Nooo it's just Win trying."
"So you have a crush on him. I support you guys"
"Ewww WTF bro no he is my.."
Before I could tell Bright called Mil to play. 
Win 's pov
I don't know why I did this and why do they have to stretch so much. I feel like my bones are breaking. I look like a monkey. I hope no one I knows see me like this. Finally this is over i went to our library to meet my friend. I saw saint studying and looking out of the window. He is looking at my brother. I don't know if I should disturb him. I left him alone for a while and went to search my books. Suddenly I got pulled into an alley by a strong arm. I know who this is. He is Lin. He is one of the players who bullies me daily. I don't even know why?
"So you love to be his whore. "
"What are you talking about??"
"Don't be innocent I know you are a slut"
"Leave me alone Lin. I don't know what are you talking about "
I tried to push him away but he bumped into bookshelf and few heavy books fell on his head. He looked furious. I tried to run away but he caught my arm and twisted it. Its so painful. I think he broke my arm. He threw me on the ground and started kicking me. My chest hurt so much. I started crying. He covered my mouth and punched me in my face. My mouth was filled blood. Suddenly I saw Saint coming towards us. He threw few punches on Lin which he easily dodged. And held his both hands and punched him in my face. He threw him down next to me and kicked him in ribs but I think he is much smarter than me he shouted loudly on the top of his lungs and we heard few foot steps coming towards us. Lin and his few friends ran away. We both stood up and adjusted our clothes . We came out of the library and met Prem. I went to washroom to  clean up I can't use my right arm it pains a lot .
He often beats me but I think he crossed every limit today. I think my arm is dislocated. I can't stop my tears. I hurried back home. Prem offered me ride. I went inside it was totally dark. No one is home yet dad is still in office. Pa is still at hospital and Zee still not home I think he is still in his practice. I took a painkiller chopper came to me and fell asleep with me.
Saint's pov
My jaws are still paining. My ribs hurt a lot. I am worried about Win he is more injured than me. I can't walk anymore. I sat down on a bench. I heard someone calling me from behind.
"Are you alright Saint ?"
It's Zee I stood up to run away. My heart is beating so fast. He is so handsome. He is standing so close to me. I love his voice. He knows my name. His friends voice broke the chain of my thoughts.
Yeee...sss I shuttered. I stood up to leave. But my chest pains a lot. I hissed in pain.  Zee helped me in getting up. 
Do you want us to take you to hospital??
No need I don't think I need to go to hospital.
But I hissed again. So Zee announced.
You are going  with us to hospital.

He helped me to get into the car and took me to hospital.
He talked to receptionist
"Can you call Dr Type for me? "
"And who are you"
"I am his son."
"oh OK "
So his dad is a doctor. I can know about his about parents now. Soon a handsome doctor came running towards us. He took me to another doctor . He examined me and told my rib was fractured. He gave me my treatment and left. Zee and bright came in and told me to rest. He sat beside me . Soon his dad came in.
So who bullied you?
No one bullied me
I can tell from wounds what happened

Before I could answer my phone rang it was Prem .
Hi Prem
"Where are you ?"
"At the hospital "
"Did you get injured a lot "
"Leave me. You tell me .  How is Win ? Did you take him to hospital?"

Suddenly I heard a loud sound. I turned around and saw both Zee and his dad were pale.
His dad asked me
What happened to Win
Nothing
I saw he had a dark expression on his face and he asked
Don't you dare lie to us. Tell me what happened to Win.

His voice sent a chills through my spine.
"He got bullied today and he got injured badly. "
"Where is he right now?"
"He went back home. "
He asked bright to send me home and both of them left the room immediately.
Please comment &vote
Please follow me.