found them

Zee's pov
I know win is trying his best to distract me but I can't I miss Saint. I  had to put on a smile for him. Dad and Pa are worried about me too. Dad asked best detective to find them and we the chloroform bottle we found had no finger prints on it. Maybe the kidnappers wore gloves. Suddenly my thoughts were broken when I heard my phone ringing it was Boun maybe he found something. Boun told me about Prem's relatives. They might be in danger so he came and picked me up. I told win to stay here and call bright so that they both can go to police together. I ran out of my room but I slipped on stair and fell down and woke up both Pa and Dad. Pa scolded and helped me up. When I told dad I was leaving at late night he told us that he will go with us.
Type 's pov
I don't want Zee going alone. I know he just suspects them still. I don't want anything to happen to them. So I am sending Tharn with them. Tharn and Zee left. Win is still with me. He is scared. He so scared. He had expression on his face which he had when he got hit by a football when he was kid. He wants to cry but still keep his brave face on. I went to him and hugged him. Few drops of tears leaked from his eyes. Soon I turned TV on and he fell asleep. I know he is tired today.
I got up and called Tharn. But no reply. Maybe he is driving so I called Zee. His phone rang in our home . So he forgot his phone at home.
Tharn's pov
We reached at our destination but we cant just go in and blame that they kidnapped him. We need an idea to get in. But first we need to make sure they are here.
Boun and Zee are ready to barge in and beat the hell out the people in there but we need to use our brains not our muscles or they might be in danger. Suddenly I came up with an idea. I called both of them and  discussed my plan with them. I hope it works we want them back safe.
Zee 's pov
Zee asked us to go and knock and distract the people so that they can enter from the window. I knocked and  a old man came out. I am doubting if they are here.
"Hello Sir , I am sorry to disturb you at this hour but have you seen my friend. He is your nephew. He went missing last night. Is he here??"
"No he is not here,  but I think you should leave and I don't have any nephew."
Suddenly I heard a loud voice from behind maybe Boun and dad messed up. He looked worried and scared. He told me to go away and left. Before I could leave he handed me a chit that said
"They are in the basement. Be careful. "
I clicked the picture and send them to Boun.
Boun's pov
We entered the house . We started searching the house but we found nothing. It a huge house why do they even need Prem's money if he is enough rich. Suddenly I heard a sound from the basement. The person who attended Zee looked worried. We waited for him to go to basement. We slowly followed him when I felt my phone vibrate I saw a picture and it said
"They are in the basement . Be careful "
My heartbeat raced up. What was that sound from basement. We ran down and saw Prem badly injured and Saint tied in the corner. A man with a dark hoodie stood in the middle with a gun. He punched Prem and he fell on the ground.
"Why can't you sign the papers and everything will be over?"
"Why should I ? Grandpa gave it to me and I own it now. Try asking him for it. Oh you can't ask him because you killed him. "
"Shut up and I can kill you too."
"Still you can't get anything ."

He punched him in face . I can't wait for him to kill Prem .I am furious.  I need him in jail for his entire life but I want to beat the hell out of him. I turned around saw Uncle Tharn recorded everything they said. He sent the video to Zee to call the police and told me to save Prem. He went for Saint.
I punched the man in his throat because it's quite sensitive and unexpected area to be punched. Without wasting any time I punched him in the jaws. He fell down and I continued punching him. He has guts to touch my Prem. He looks miserable. Uncle Tharn stopped me when the police came and took both Prem and Saint to the hospital. The man was arrested and Zee thanked the old man for the help.

Both of them were admitted in the hospital and soon doctor told us they were fine saint don't have any wounds but he is under a heavy drug and will wake up when the drug wears off. Prem have some injuries and need to stay at hospital for few days.
Tharn's pov
I am relieved that everyone is all right. I saw Zee sitting by Saint 's side. He doesn't want to go back home. I smiled at him, So he found his right one. I am happy for him but now I need to call to my right one explain what happened. He is gonna be very angry. Especially for letting kids go near the kidnappers.
So called him
"Hey we found both of them and all of us are safe."
"Great thank God. Where are you guys? "
"In the hospital!!!!Why??  Who is injured? "
"Well Saint is unconscious and Prem have some injuries and Boun got injuries too."
"I told you keep them safe you still let him fight "
" well he is strong and can fight  and I am sorry "
" OK and I will come to hospital in the morning.  You guys should rest. "
"You should rest too. Is win alright? "
" yeah he cried and went to sleep. "
"poor him. Bring him with you tomorrow "
"Take care."

Well thanks for waiting I had my online exams which my school thinks should be conducted

Well thanks for waiting I had my online exams which my school thinks should be conducted. I don't know why ??so I was busy and to all the people who waited thank you so much.
Now I will update this book regularly since I don't have exams anymore
Thanks for support and patience .
Please vote and comment
And please follow me.
Thanks once again