❀ ELEVEN

APRIL 14, 2017

"Stupid Haechan. Stupid Misun. Stupid fucking feelings." Misun huffed as her nurse brought her to the hospital garden.

"Calm down, Misun." her nurse told her softly.

"But... did you see that- he... he just- Argh!"

"You love him so much, don't you?"

"I do... and it hurts... that he probably doesn't feel the same way," Misun mumbled and let her nurse carry her before settling her down in a tender manner onto the bench.

"It's bad to skip breakfast, Misun."

"Just for today... I'm not hungry." the teenage girl grumbled and crossed her arms.

"I'll get you your medication as well as your food, Misun." the nurse said, not really listening to the girl's word and left.

Misun gritted her teeth, "Misun- just stop it. Stop it. He doesn't like you, he will never like you. Why would he fall in love with someone who can't even walk? Who doesn't even receive love from her own family."

The girl running up to her own parents that Misun saw was the same girl that was with Donghyuck- it was like she was struck by lightning twice.

She was literally sick and tired of life. Every single day, she would wake up, hoping to get the best news of her life, but nothing - she gets absolutely nothing.

Misun couldn't even sleep properly, she always hoped that one day, her father would walk in her ward and give her a warm hug. Different thoughts kept her awake at night, leaving her always restless and exhausted during the day.

Did Donghyuck even notice? Does he even care about me? Shut up, Misun. He doesn't.

"Who would fall in love with you, Misun? You're sick, you're stuck in this fucking hospital forever, and you can't even walk. Who would love someone like you?" Misun sobbed, wiping her tears with her trembling hands.

"I'd fall in love with you."

Misun recoiled, inhaling sharply as she quickly wiped away her tears. The sound of footsteps crushing against the leaves gradually got louder making her nervous.

Still, she had her head down, not wanting to look at the boy who had just responded to her non-directed question.

Her eyes glanced beside her lap, seeing her a tray of food, water, and her medications.

Crouched down, he lifted her head up by her chin, "Hwang Misun, I'd fall in love with you."

• • •