Hot Choco...lava?

It was a chilly morning in TrollsTopia, and Poppy was doing her daily duties. But she couldn't keep her mind on them, because tonight, Barb was hosting her first sleepover! There were so many fun things Poppy had in mind, like scrapbooking, baking, hanging out with Barb and Branch...

"Popps, POPPS!" a voice yelled, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You zoned out again," Branch informed her. "You thinking about something?"

"You obviously," she joked, nudging him. Branch's cheeks turned a deep shade of lavender.

"Yeah, I know I'm charming, but is something bothering you?" Branch asked.

"No, I'm just excited about Barb's sleepover today! Biggie, Smidge, DJ, Satin and Chenille, Cooper, Prince D, Fuzzbert, and Guy and Tiny Diamond are coming! You're coming, right?" Poppy asked, suddenly realizing Branch never said yes.

"Sure, why not?" Branch replied.

"Yay!" Poppy exclaimed, hugging Branch. "It's gonna be so much fun!"

That afternoon...

The Snack Pack walked to Barb's place (she lives in the rock area). Before Poppy could knock on her door, it swung open.

"Hey Popsqueak! Hey Branch! Hey everybody!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Hi Barb!" Poppy answered.

"'Sup?" Branch greeted.

"Come on! I have so many fun things planned!" Barb ushered them inside.

"Wow, never seen her this hyper," Branch muttered to Poppy.

"Oh shush," Poppy said teasingly.

"Okay, put your stuff in a circle over there," Barb gestured to an empty spot on the floor.

"Branch, can you put my stuff there, next to Barb's?" Poppy asked. She'd given Branch her luggage because it was getting heavy. The important stuff like candy and scrapbooking materials were in her hair.

"Sure," he said, putting down the bags. Everyone did the same, making a circle.

"Okay, so since its really cold, let's go get hot chocolava!" Barb exclaimed.

"Choco...lava?" Prince D asked.

"Yeah," Barb said, smiling.

"...What is it?" Branch asked. Barb looked at him like 'Dude, really?'

"It's melted chocolava mixed with milk, duh," Barb said.

"Ohhhh, hot chocolate!" Poppy exclaimed. Barb looked at her confused. Apparently the rock trolls called their hot chocolate hot chocolava. "Um, never mind."

At the hot chocolava stand...

"And the last one!" Barb exclaimed, handing out the hot cups.

"Thanks Barb," Branch said.

Barb grinned. "I wanna be more...fun! I thought a sleepover would help with that."

"Of course!" Poppy exclaimed. "You're already amazing Barb."

Barb beamed. After Poppy had spent some time with her, Barb's rough exterior led to a sweet, dorky, and awesome troll inside. Everyone began to drink their hot chocolava, including Poppy. She noticed how....boring it was-just a drink in a cup.

"Barb? Are there any, um, variations?" Poppy asked the rock queen.

"No."

"Hmmm...I got a great idea for our sleepover!" Poppy exclaimed.