Trolly Christmas!

"Let me get this straight: You want to invite all the tribes to Pop Village, throw a giant party with gingerbread making, ornament making, and tree decorating for Christmas?" Branch asked skeptically.

"Exactly!" Poppy grinned, bouncing in excitement.

"Not to be the voice of descent, but I have my doubts," Branch shrugged. Poppy's hopeful face melted.

"Yeah, I guess that is too much," she agreed sadly, but Branch hated seeing Poppy sad.

"But hey, you got all the tribes together, which was practically impossible, so this should be a breeze," he smirked at her, but encouragly.

"Thanks Branch," Poppy smiling, her cheeks coloring. Branch always had a way of making her feel better.

"No problem, but we'd better get working then," Branch gave her a thumbs-up.

"I already have the invitations!" Poppy said standing on the elevator. Branch followed and started up. "So Branch, you and I are gonna get mistletoe and a Christmas tree! The Snack should be able to handle the rest."

Branch's ears flattened in embarrassment at 'mistletoe'. What did Poppy want with mistletoe?

"...Obviously you can't have decorations without mistletoe," she went on. Oh, right. Decorations.

Branch offered Poppy his hand as they got out. "So are we giving the invitations first?"

"Yeah," Poppy said, whistling for delivery critters, and 5 came and each one carried off one invitation.

"C'mon Branch, let's go!"

At Poppy's pod...

"Alright, so we're throwing a giant Christmas party for all the tribes!" Poppy announced to the Snack Pack.

"Alright!"

"Fun!"

"Great idea!"

"Great! You agree!" Poppy grinned triumphantly. "So I thought up assignment for this:

"Guy, Tiny, DJ, and Biggie and Mr. Dinkles, you are gonna make the food, especially gingerbread.

Satin, Chenille, and Cooper, you guys are in charge of decorations.

And Fuzzburt and Smidge, you make the gifts for everyone!"

"Sounds good Aunt Poppy! I can be the taste tester!" Tiny Diamond hopped out of Guy's hair, with a thumbs up.

"That's up to Guy, but you do you!" Poppy returned the thumbs up. "Alright everybody, let's get to work!"

With Poppy and Branch..

"So you do know where the mistletoe grows, right?" Branch asked, holding 4 empty baskets while Poppy walked ahead.

"Obviously," Poppy said, looking around. "The tress should be somewhere here," she mused. She used her hair to a better view from up high. "AHA! FOUND THEM!" she exclaimed. "Branch! Catch!"

"Huh?" Branch asked. Poppy waved at him and pulled up her hair, sending her in a free fall.

"WHAT?" Branch dropped the baskets and ran to her, and caught her just before she hit the ground. Poppy grinned up at him.

"Nice one!" She hopped out of his arms and pointed in a direction. "The trees are over there!" She said, skipping off that way, leaving a flustered Branch to pick up the baskets and follow.

"Ok, so we need enough to decorate the village square," Poppy stated. "How much is that?"

"Well, the village square is about 4-"