Trolloween Craze!

A/N Okay so first, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

But this year no trick or treating 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Where am I getting my refill on my candy stash?!?

Huh?!

Hehe well I can give Peace as much candy as I want :P

And all of ya :D

Enjoy!

"Come on Popps, how long does it take to plan a costume?" A voice behind Poppy groaned.

"It has to be PERFECT," Poppy replied, banging her fists on the table "This is the first Trolloween with all the tribes, and I've gotta make it memorable. AND ALL THAT STARTS WITH THE PERFECT COSTUME!" Poppy exclaimed. Branch silently rolled his eyes. He approached the pop queen and stood next to her, and glanced at her papers. They were filled with scribbles and sketches and nonsensical words. Poppy slammed her face on the desk.

"Why don't you just pick one of your old ones?" Branch asked, gesturing to her closet. "Do you need to think if a new one for the twins to make?"

"Yes!" Poppy exclaimed in exasperation, not looking up. Branch raised his hands in defense.

"Okay, okay," he mumbled. There had to be a better approach. He really wanted this Trolloween to be fun, more than anything. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with Poppy. But Poppy seemed more preoccupied with making everyone else happy, she kinda forgot about him. He shook his head. No, he wasn't being jealous was he? Of course Poppy had important things to do as queen, and he shouldn't be interfering because he felt overlooked.

He sighed, crossing his arms. Suddenly, an idea came to him, and a smile grew across his face.

"What about we match?" He whispered in her ear. She turned her head, still on the desk, to him.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, but maybe we could be wizards? Or something?" 'Great, Riff's rubbing off on me', he thought.

Poppy's eyes lit up excitedly. "Is that a yes?" Branch smirked.

She bounced up and squeezed him. "You're the best! I'll go talk to Satin and Chenille right now!" She pecked his cheek and ran out the door. Branch stood there, color rushing to his cheeks, touching the spot where Poppy kissed him.

 Branch stood there, color rushing to his cheeks, touching the spot where Poppy kissed him

At Satin and Chenille's pod...

"GIRLS!! I know what I wanna be!" Poppy exclaimed, bursting through Satin and Chenille's door.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" The twins asked in unison. Poppy grinned sheepishly.

"Could you guys make two costumes? A not-so-evil-looking witch and a wizard? Make the wizard for a boy."