My Broppy Dream🥰

A/N Yeah, I dreamt this last night, and I was pretty much smiling like a flipping idiot through the whole thing:D Here's the thing though, while all the characters were normal, the setting was...Minecraft XD

"I wonder where Poppy is..." Branch mumbled to himself. He was beginning to get worried about her. He'd asked around and nobody seemed to know, and it was around evening. He'd seen her doing story time for the kids, but when he got back there , it was over. He was on the outer parts of the village now, and he heard light humming. "Poppy!"

Poppy was sitting down in her favorite meadow, hugging her knees and staring into the darkening sky. She wasn't aware that she was humming, but she was. It helped her relax.

"Nice evening, right?" a voice said behind her. She gasped and turned around. Branch sat next to her in the soft grass. 

"Yeah," she replied, hugging her knees again. "Branch, I-I don't know what all the trolls really think of me as. They say I'm nice and all, but do they mean it? Wani was teasing Tresillo with 'respect'. The kids seemed bored at story time."

Branch listened quietly. He noticed she wasn't as sure of herself as she was before the big world tour, and the same problems kept getting to her.

"You're not a bad ruler, it's just the smallest things that can unravel you," Branch said softly, wrapping an arm around her. She sighed and leaned on him. They both stared into the constellations above.

Suddenly Branch had an idea to calm Poppy and cheer her up. He pulled out the ukulele from her hair, and she looked at him quizzically.

"Close your eyes," he said.

"Um, okay?" Poppy said glumly.

Branch began to play a soft tune on it.

"You with the sad eyes,

Don't be discouraged."

Poppy cracked a small smile. She hadn't heard this song in a while, it was working!

"Oh I realize, it's hard to take courage, 

in a world full of people.

You can lose sight of it all,

The darkness inside you,

Can make you feel so small."

Poppy looked at him gratefully and began humming along.

"Show me a smile then,

Don't be unhappy,

Can't remember when,"

Poppy began to sing along.

"I last saw you laughing,"

She stopped.

"This world makes you crazy,

"And you've taken all you can bear, just

Call me up,

Cause I will always be there,"

"And I see your true colors shining through,

And I see your true colors,

And that's why I love you!

So don't be afraid,

To let them show

Your true colors,

True colors are beautiful!

I see your true colors shining through

(True colors)

I see your...

They both were lost in song, dancing away in the lush green meadow, singing away. Like stars, they glowed in the dark meadow, their colors lighting up.

The two danced in the night, two beautiful glowing lights. In the dark green meadow, two dancing blu and pink lights were twirling away.

A/N YES I ABSOLUTELY DREAMED THIS AND I LOVED ITTTTTTTTTTT

Like, Oh my gosh:D 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️🧡💛💚💙💜