Chapter 27

_Chapter 27_

Ricky Martinez

"I'm going, okay?" I waved at Elliot. "You better cheer me on!"

"I won't," he pursed his lips and turned around, leaving me hanging. Tse, he could have at least wished me good luck.

I went ahead to the boys locker room, preparing to be the very first to get in since it was considerably early for the fact that our game didn't start before five. So you can probably say that I was shocked as hell, nearly felt my own heart rate stop for a minute when I caught Christo and Derek making out, pressed against one another in front of the locker rows.

My mouth dropped all the way down and my eyes widened in surprise when I just watched them, unable to react accordingly. How on earth did they make up so suddenly? At that point, I didn't understand shit! And none of them cared to tell me? Jeez, here I was helping that idiot aka Christo out and he didn't even know how to show his gratitude a little.

And I mean, the fact that they were so into it that they didn't even notice me coming in, made me want to turn around, throw shit at them and leave straightaway. However, it'd be even more awkward when it wasn't me that caught them but someone else.

Thus, I decided not to leave. Instead I crossed my arms at them and before they could even pull off their clothes, that's what it looked like at least, I stopped them. "You sure you wanna do this in the locker room, guys?"

They gasped and suddenly jumped apart, heavily blushing. "R-Rick?!" Christo gasped.

I then pulled my shoe and fulfilled the urge of wanting to toss something at them by throwing it at him in annoyance. "How are you the one acting so surprised? That's obviously my job!" I pulled off the other shoe and threw it at Derek who quickly dodged it. "The fuck? How can you keep quiet about your relationship literally in front of me and then have the AUDACITY to make out in the damn locker room?!"

"We're sorry," Christo pressed his palms together in an apologetic manner but I wasn't taken that into account.

"You guys have no sense," I put down my bag in front of my locker and prepared to get ready to change. "Absolutely anyone could have come in in that moment, you do realize?" They remained silent. "Right, you were too busy devouring each other to think about that beforehand. How did all this even happened? Did you confess finally?" The last one was addressed to Christo.

"Basically. Moreover, it's just been a couple days, we really didn't plan on keeping this from you."

"Damn, you're making me kinda jealous. Not even El and I reached that stage of making out in school!" I shook my head at them.

"Oh shut up," he mumbled.

"Why're you even here so early?" Derek eventually opened his mouth.

"None of your business, you cock sucker!" I spat.

"Do I need to remind you that you are a cock sucker yourself?" He pointed out. But I just rolled my eyes at him. It's not like I seriously wanted to insult him in the first place. It's actually the opposite. I was more than relieved that they finally cleared up everything.

"I still can't believe it," I ran my hand through my hair and focused on opening the locker. "You're lucky that it was just me who came in." I seriously didn't want to imagine what drama would have erupted if it was someone else. "Now come on give me my shoes back and start changing, now that you're already here!"

They finally snapped out of their stupor and did as I said before our team mates joined in one after another. The volume increased automatically as everyone chatted back and forth in full excitement of the upcoming game.