I. Amane Yugi : Remember

word count; 1778 words
song; Glow - Wis

覚えている;; 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗
書かれた : 03-30/31-2020
𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥, 𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞

思い出は忘れられない
彼らはただ私たちの心のどこかに残っています
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

-

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙, 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨.
𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.

-

The day was coming to a close, twilight welcoming the embrace of nightfall.

Grinning blithely, even as lesions studded his frail physique; he peered at the astral heavens, tangerine orbs glimmering with curiosity. "Tsuchigomori-sensei? Do you also believe that I'll one day also reach the moon?" an enlivened tone in his vocal, he questioned.

The ravenette teacher sighed, being au courant of the lad's ensuing path. He was predestined to be a teacher, of selenology because of his heed for it; the boy would not be able to reach the radiant satellite of the earth, lying in the ether.

Managing to beam despite this, as the educator was certain of the youngster's triumphant future. "Of course, I believe you would reach the moon and your dreams."

He was glad of his student, and admired his pursued effort; notwithstanding bruises, keeping his stance audaciously, full of courage. Smiling to himself as he watched the boy.

Rain was pouring during that starry night, the chilly wind felt throughout the atmosphere of the study hall; yet the young boy sat nearby the ajar window. Admiring the beguiling scenery set above his eyes, stars twinkling brightly inside the darkness of the night.

"I'm glad then.. but sensei, can I ask you for a favor?" slightly glancing aside, tangerine orbs refused to look straight into the gaze of the boysenberry colored orbs of his teacher as he posed another query.

The older male stared at the young one, vaguely bewildered on what reason he would abruptly ask for a favor. "What is it?"

The brunette male handed over a rock to his instructor, "Keep this moon rock for me, please."

"You don't think it's real, do you?" tilting his head as another question came out from his mouth, now looking at the teacher's orbs. "Well, even if you don't, we believe it's real. That rock, became something I treasure very much. Whenever I look at it, I felt like I could go anywhere."

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲." A serene smile was all one could see across his face.

-

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘥.