XI. Tsukasa Crossover : Love

NOTICE;; a crossover involving the horror indie rpg; Ib. Mary would be the main character here but it has the involvement of Tsukasa so I figured it would be nice to include it here as well.

-

Leisurely dripping liquid echoing throughout the dark corridors, her smile plastered upon her facade as she held a glimmering knife. Tears forming at the corners of her eyes yet grin unwavered; eyes of guilt and sorrow staring thoroughly at the other's crimson ones. Optics filled with terror as the brunette on her knees could not move any further, injured legs and bloody feet, pain growing as tears slowly fell. "I'm sorry.. but you left me with no choice." Her voice hoarse yet smile still present, tightly gripping the small knife she had in her grasp while taking slow steps towards the other.

"I just wanted to be loved. I thought you might be able to help me out of my fate here but..." She glanced away, gaze fixated on the large empty canvas behind her; the paper at the edges smeared and teared by burns. "You almost killed me."

-

A silent scream, the last she'd hear as blood splattered across her face. Lifeless eyes yet tears released, for she killed her one and only friend. "I only wanted to feel loved."

-

Crying, wishing hardly as she gripped the the hem of her dress tightly; tears refused to stop as her eyes kept drifting upon the lifeless body of her so-called friend. "I wish I can know how to love. Please let me feel it." Last statements she made before someone heed her call.

-

"Do you have a wish? I could grant it, for the right price." An eerie voice of an adolescent male echoed throughout the empty dim chambers, inside the gallery of where she should've been all alone for long. However, her wish to be granted; she'd do anything and accept anything. Anything in order to know love, in order to be loved. "Who are you? Why are you here? Those are sorts of questions I'd like to ask." She'd state as she held her tiny knife once more, wiping away her flowing tears as eyes hovered around the place, in search of the source of the voice.

"I'm a supernatural who grants wishes!" The male stated as he arose from the darkness, tangerine orbs with slit irises as if a cat, a wide smile plastered across his facade as he hummed. "What about it then, would you like me to grant your wish?"

-

Empty silence; her blue optics staring directly unto his, looking serious before sighing and muttering under her breath. "I'll do it, I wish to be loved, I wish to love."

"Please teach me how."
-

Grinning upon her statement, taking steps closer to the blonde as she dropped her knife; determined orbs still fixated their gaze unto his. He'd take a hold of her cheeks before whispering in her ear, "Mary, to love is to kill~"

-

Giggling lightly before glancing over the corpse lying dead near the corner; her very friend whom died not so peacefully. It made him amused how she would kill her just out of terror and because she had snapped upon the other's actions. As if there were no need for words, only killing could resolve such conflict, even murdering of friendship. "You made the right choice." Patting her head, smiling gently and sincerely. "Love is when you love every detail of a person that you want to destroy them, that you like their suffering."

"That's always how love is and it's always free!" Exclaiming happily as he'd hug the other tightly whom stayed silent listening to his statements, "Kill the rest. Kill him. You love him yet resent him at the same time, yes?" Covering the maiden's azure optics before chuckling once more, continuing his statement, "Don't feel any regret, I hope you'll remember that."

"Let love consume your soul."
-

She smiled, blood splattered across her face, no guilt in heart; as if hypnotized to make her wish come true. Now, she could love, she would kill because she loved. The essence of betrayal and twisted love flowing in her veins and beating in her heart.

-