XV. Akane Crossover : Judgement's Deceit

A collaboration with: hana_rii

It's a crossover of Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun and Classroom of the Elite; written months ago for an activity. Containing a crossover pairing, please do note the piece below isn't related to any of the two series' events and is purely fictional; a product of the two authors imagination.

TRIGGER WARNING:: contains the mentioning of bullying, harassment and violence.

It was a rather quiet day, corridors were empty, silence consumed the halls as he tapped on the door of their classroom, slowly opening the sliding wooden door as it gave an eerie creak. Perhaps it seemed quiet from only the outside as echoes of loud chatters were heard throughout the room, gossip and rumors spread about as teasing and arrogant smiles were place upon their lips. All he did was took a glance, at a lone corner where raven haired girl sat; her eyes fixated on the floor below as people around her laughed, seemingly making fun of her.

A neat set of chairs, a window that's open for the breeze and seeping light to come inside, the ceiling painted white as the walls were a color of neat beige. Similar to that of a pure white shell yet the people who resided within were tainted of dirt, their minds stained with lies and sins. Living in a fake world, made-up scenarios and stories, full of delusions that could never be. Illusions dominate the mind of these brittle lives, students who did not think logically about everything, did not ask for explanations but instead, took for granted the entertainment they could have for watching others bow down and crumble in pain.

There were supposedly two types of people; those who were admired and those who were despised, wanted to be kept away, made fun of and to be unnoticed or noticed by everyone else for their horrible traits. Majority were people who loved to run their mouths, yet weren't despised due to their comrades. 

Society has always been like that, perhaps thoughts conclude that there should be a decision whether to be placed upon judgement or be the one to attack.

And some also prefer hiding behind masks.

-

Pulling his seat, a silent creak from the wood rubbing against the concrete floor, a slight glance to the female once more. She seemed interesting, like a cold beauty that would care about none, venomous, her personality might've been toxic as others distance away from her, most don't even want to look at her eyes nor her facade though he hadn't known the reason why yet. Conclusion one would get upon staring straight unto her gaze would be that she were full of rage, wanted to commit something immoral and grave. Though the lad wanted to ignore that fact at the moment, besides she may be a useful prey.

-

His eyes entangled over the scene, how the other girls picked on the lonely one of class D. She who hid amidst the tenebrosity of presumably unnoticed corners, sheltering one's self with solitude and refusing to have contact with anyone aside from herself.

The crowd whom currently encircled her was making fun of her— bullying her to some extent. Throwing hurtful words, false accusations, told that she was a monster, an outcast who deserved to be contained far away along those whom are terrible alike her. 

A girl held up her chin as she stated words as twisted as her heart, her dull eyes staring into her very soul. "You're a cold, aloof person, and last but not the last, a manipulative person." The other smiled a menacing smile as voice was ominous alike her aura, "Just like your older brother, aren't you?"

Her only response was to stare at her desk filled with graffiti as those bullies around continuously spurt non-sense, shoving things right into her mouth that she could not speak back even if they were all hoaxes.