VIII. Akane x Aoi : Roses

𝟒/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟔𝟓𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖘
𝔄𝔨𝔞𝔫𝔢 𝔄𝔬𝔦

𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹?
𝗜𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉.

It was dark outside, as he glanced over corners and alleyways, seemingly searching for something- or making sure that the coast was clear. There was no one there, only emptiness and silence were present, he was alone in the dark streets, along with a dead body of a classmate he dragged. Grinning as he covered the dead body in plastic, his gloves tainted with red.

Currently, it was 11pm in the night, an hour where none dared to open their eyes and travel along the lines. Midnight was close by but himself stood there, packing up a corpse, throwing it away in a garbage can, taking precautions not to make it smell, covering it neatly with black plastic he had.

A criminal he was, but he only killed for one reason, for her, for his beloved. Because no one was allowed to touch, to hold his
property nor to take them away. What's his was his, or simply that was how his mind worked. Everything he desired, had to be grasped by him, and is claimed by him. No one had the rights to meddle with what he owned. Yet this one guy from the class had dared to try and take his beloved Aoi away.

She was his most prized possession, he loved her so much that it led him to insanity. He would do anything and everything just to make this girl his, to win her approval and finally get her true heart. In his mind, he believed that the maiden had already loved him back, yet she had never shown affection or love that he had expect, so to reveal her true side and her true heart, he decided that he'll end up forcing it out.

He went home, roses in his hand. A dim light from an old room had what caught his attention as he reached for a key, unlocking the wooden door as it creaked open; revealing broken wood, chains, books, a clock, and a certain maiden with azure hair and matching eyes, her hair, freed from the usual hairstyle she always wears. She looked as if she was about to cry as the tangerine haired guy handed her the bouquet, full of crimson colored roses, glimmering in the candle's dim orange flame, the roses were as red as the tint of
the blood on his dirtied gloves and facade. "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗔𝗼𝗶."

The male fidgeted with the girl's blue hair, his eyes darkened, full of desire in his heart. Kissing the girl's forehead, embracing her tight, as if he never wanted to let go of his grasp. As if he was clung onto her and could never be pulled away.

"And as a return for me showing such fondness to you, allow yourself to my influence, to be mine, no one else will steal you away, because I will protect you from the harmful people of this world, no one will dare to touch nor hurt you."

"𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴'𝖉 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖘𝖔 𝖜𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗."

𝑰𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.

- The next day, Yamabuki Lemon went missing and his best friend, Akane Aoi, his best friend had a frown on his face the whole day. Yet inside his heart, not one bit of lingering sadness was present. He was remorseless, ruthless, he was the one who killed him, himself. Because his love interest had stated to him, chattered about how cool the guy was and how she'd fallen in love with him.

Apparently, later on, the police found the dead body of the boy when a person had went out to throw out the trash, and curiously opened the plastic bag, but they found no evidence aside from fallen alluring rose petals, tainted with the smell of rust; the smell of blood.