VI. Amane Yugi : Friends

NOTICE : Also merely a starter yet prompt is credits to pinterest.

-

I tried to do it differently... I tried to be friends.. but now..
now, I want them all dead.

-

Tangerine orbs that hovered towards the people laying around; no sign of breath, resting peacefully on their flowing carmine liquid, eyes closed as if in an eternally peaceful slumber. The crimson that splattered on his face and clothes, painted also the walls and floor in the corner of the dark street as if creating a fine masterpiece out of forbidden red paint. Sight of the lifeless, soulless, dead made him sincerely smile; now they could all rest from this very world, they didn't have to suffer nor manipulate and make others go through such.

"I want them all dead." Words that escaped his lips, muttered without stutter, optics fixated on a nearby corpse as he stepped on them with a smile on his facade. He was broken, broke because of all the things they've done.

-

Throwing hurtful words when he'd only wish for friendship, using him for things they would like to acquire yet they'd state that it were an act of "befriending", such useless lies that always came out of their mouth. He'd believe for he was always alone until some point of time that he realized everything. Amane would grew tired of their antics.

-

Unending eerie silence that filled the dark streets, moon covered by the clouds, uncomfortable atmosphere as they walked. Each step they took that echoed throughout the tenebrosity, none dared to speak as the spectral vibe they felt sent shivers down their spine; as if there were something in the darkness, watching and waiting to lay hands on his prey.

A terror that unveils upon all those whom he tried to befriend.. and the last words they would hear were, "Let's be friends, I do this because we're friends!" His mind and thoughts twisted into a hoax, to hurt, to kill, to want them dead is how the act of befriending was.