Bucky, it's Short for Bucket

A/N: So *Claps* Bakugou has a doggo in this one-shot. The dog he has is the above picture!

- - - - - - - - -

Category: Fluff

Ship: No ship

- - - - - - - -

"Katsuki! Take Bucky for his walk!" Mitsuki yelled at her son.

"Ok!" Katsuki yelled back. Bucky, Katsuki's Siberian Husky, was lounging on Katsuki's bed while he played video games.

"Hey Bucky, we're gonna go for a walk." Katsuki said, Bucky's head perked up at the mention of a walk. Katsuki walked out of his room, and down the stairs, Bucky following close behind.

Katsuki grabbed Bucky's leash from one of the hooks in the entryway and attached it to his dog's collar. He also grabbed some poop bags from the storage container in the entryway too.

"Alright, I'm taking Bucky for his walk!" Katsuki yelled into the house. His dad yelling back telling him ok.

Katsuki grabbed his key and phone, then walked out of the house. Bucky trotted alongside Katsuki as they enjoyed their walk. Katsuki spotted a park, and guided Bucky to it. Katsuki and Bucky walked around the park, Bucky taking bathroom breaks every so often. Katsuki was sitting on a bench, Bucky on the ground next to him.

"Bakugou!" Katsuki whipped his head in the direction of the voice. Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Denki walked up to him.

Katsuki stood up, Bucky perked his head up at his owner's movements.

"You have a dog!?!?" Denki exclaimed.

"Yes, I do." Katsuki said, Bucky nuzzled Katsuki's legs wanting pets. Katsuki smirked and leaned down, he gave Bucky a good ear scratch, and Bucky panted in relaxation.

"What's his name?" Mina asked.

"Bucky, it's short for Bucket." Katsuki said, continuing to pet Bucky.

"Why Bucket?" Kirishima questioned.

"I don't know, it just felt right." Katsuki said scratching behind Bucky's ear, Bucky leaning into the touch.

"Can we pet him?" Denki asked.

"Sure, but don't come crying if he bites you or slobbers on you." Katsuki said as he moved away from Bucky for his squad to pet him.

"He's so cute!" Mina gushed.

"Yeah, so manly too!' Kirishima said.

"How long have you had him?" Sero asked.

"About 5 years." Katsuki said.

Katsuki checked his phone, and saw that he had been gone for a little over an hour.

"Hey, I need to get back home, or the old hag will have my ass." Katsuki said as his friends moved away from Bucky.

"Aww that's too bad!" Mina sighed in sadness.

"It was nice to meet you Bucky!" The squad said as Katsuki walked back home with his doggo.

- - - - - - - -

A/N: The concept of Katsuki having a dog just warms my heart. I hope you enjoyed and I appreciate feedback.

bye bye~