OHSHC Pt. 2

Pt. 2 to OHSHC

Category: Fluff

Ship: Katsuki X Haruhi

Warnings: Swearing?

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

 Haruhi sat Katsuki down, and asked him if he wanted some tea or coffee. Katsuki said tea was fine, and Haruhi nodded.

Katsuki sighed and set his head on his hand that was propped up by his arm on the table.

"When will you notice me?" Katsuki mumbled under his breath.

"YOU YA TALKING ABOUT?" The twins popped up, evidently scaring the shit out of Katsuki. Katsuki jumped so far up he banged his knees on the bottom of the table.

"You are you?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh sorry for not introducing ourselves!" They said together.

"I'm Hikaru!"

"And I'm Kaoru!"

"Oh cool, I'm Katsuki Bakugou." Katsuki said.

"Anyways, who were you talking about that you wish noticed you?" They said in unison.

"Haruhi, I've had a crush on her ever since we were children if I'm being honest." Katsuki said, looking down at his hand in front of him.

"OoOoOOoo~" They said together. The twins grew a mischievous glint in their eyes.

"So how do you plan on getting her to notice you then?" Kyoya popped up pushing his glasses up.

"Where do you all come from?!?!" Katsuki shrieked.

"I don't know!" Tamaki popped up, followed by Mori and Honey.

"We gotta help Katsuki get Haruhi!" The twins exclaimed.

"Oh can I help!!!" Honey asked.

"Sure!" The twins said.

"Mommy, you're on planning duty! Daddy's gotta turn a boy into a man!" Tamaki said

"Right." Kyoya said, pushing up his glasses again.

Tamaki then grabbed Katsuki and whisked him away to some random ass palace. The rest of the club dispersed, and Haruhi returned only to see an empty table.

"Where'd he go?" Haruhi asked sadly, she wondered if the ash blond that had captured her heart had left her.

On the flip side Tamaki was insisting on Katsuki wearing an expensive white suit bedazzled with all kinds of jewels.

"Tamaki I can't afford any of this!" Katsuki exclaimed, standing in front of the blond in a stuff suit.

"Wait, you're also a commoner?" Tamaki asked.

"Yes?" Katsuki said, itching to take off the itchy suit.

"Well then, this changes our wole plan. We'll have to make some drastic changes to the budget and cut some espensis." Tamaki says, scratching his chin.

"Anyway, now we work on how to treat a lady." Tamaki said.

"I know how to treat a lady, don't patronize them, consent is always a must, and don't anger them." Katsuki said.

"Well that's a simple run down of it, yes." Tamaki said.

"Onto another department!" Tamaki said

"Actually Tamaki, I'm just gonna be myself. I don't need all these fancy jewels and suits to please her. She's a simple girl, who likes simple things, I've known her, for her entire life." Katsuki said, and took off the bejeweled expensive suit.

"Ahh I see, well good luck then, I hope it turns out well in the end." Tamaki smiled, and walked off.

'Tamaki must've told the rest of the club to call off whatever plans they had to help me confess' Katsuki thought, as he walked out of the music room, as the last bell rang for the day.

"Katsuki, there you are!!" Katsuki turned around to see Haruhi running up to him.

"Hello Haruhi, I've been meaning to talk to you." Katsuki said, as they stopped by the fountain that Haruhi's things were thrown into on like the 2nd or 3rd episode.

"First, where were you this afternoon, I couldn't find you." THe brunette asked.

"I was around." Katsuki said hiding the fact that he was being pulled around by the host club, and then building up the courage to even confess to Haruhi.

"Well you wanna walk home then?" Haruhi asked.

"Not just yet, there's something I need to tell you. Just listen and please don't' talk till I finish?" Katsuki asked. Haruhi nodded, and Katsuki took a deep breath.

"Haruhi, we met when we were really little, and we practically grew up together. Over the years I've known you, I've developed feelings. The 'I like you' kind of feelings. Then those feelings grew into something more, that something being love. Haruhi Fujioka, I love you with everything I have." Katsuki said, and looked at Haruhi.

Said brunette had tears in her eyes at Katsuki words, "I love you too Katsuki Bakugou." She said, and hugged Katsuki. Katsuki hugged back and spun the girl around.

The two pulled back only to come together again in a passionate kiss. KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE!!!!!

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

A/N: KISS KISS FALL IN LOVEEEEE! I feel as though this is a bit rushed but whatever. Thank you for reading, and I appreciate feedback. Requests are open.

bye bye~