Motorcycle Pt. 2

Thank you Trans_Monster for your request! Also don't be sorry, I am glad that you enjoy them so much you want a part 2

- - - - - - -

Category: Fluff

Ship: No ship

Warning: swearing

Requests are open

- - - - - - - - -

Just in case you forgot, here are Katsuki's helmet and motorcycle

- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - -

 The class had decided to hang out over the weekend. They all agreed to meet at the small cafe around the corner of the school. Mostly everyone had agreed to some, but there were some that couldn't make it, or just weren't invited *Cough* Mineta *Cough*.

Everyone that was coming was at the cafe, and waiting for the last person, Bakugou. The class was standing outside the cafe, waiting for the explosive classmate.

Katsuki, on the other hand, was waiting at a red light that seemed to take forever to change green. Finally the light turned green, and Katsuki rode off towards the cafe.

Katsuki saw the cafe in his vision, and the class in front of it. Katsuki smirked and slowed down in front of the building.

The class saw the bike stop in front of them, and the Bakusquad's eyes widened. The driver turned off the engine to the bike, and took off his helmet. The class was in shock at who was under the helmet. The one and only Katsuki Bakugou rode a motorcycle.

"So, everyone here already?" Katsuki asked, smirking, and setting his helmet in front of him on the bike.

"YOU OWN A MOTORCYCLE?!?!" The class, except the squad, yelled.

"Yup." Katsuki smirked.

"I did not see that coming, like, at all." Todoroki said.

"Yeah, me neither!" Uraraka said.

"Ahhh! I remember when you got that!" Izuku said.

"YOU KNEW?!?" The class screamed.

"Well yeah, I was there when they went to the dealership to get it." Izuku said.

"Oh yeah, you were!" Katsuki said, realization lacing his voice.

"You looked so happy when you got it." Izuku chuckled.

"Yeah, I remember that day like the back of my fucking hand." Katsuki said.

"We knew too." Mina said.

"HOW?!?" Everyone asked, even Katsuki.

"We followed Bakubro to the parking lot, and saw him with it." Kirishima confessed.

"What the fuck is with you guys, and following me?!?!?" Katsuki stressed.

"I don't know man, there's a lot of things wrong with us." Kaminari said.

"Apparently..." Katsuki said.

"Anyway, shall we all hang out now?" Izuku piped up.

"Yes!" Uraraka said.

Katsuki went and parked his motorcycle properly, and walked into the cafe.

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Thanks fore reading, and again thank you for the request! I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate feedback! Requests are open.

bye bye~