Perfect Life

Category: It's a surprise >:)

Ship: BakuIida (I've been obsessed with this ship lately) 

Warning: Be prepared

<><><><>

 "Tenya!" Katsuki yelled as he slammed Iida's dorm room door open.

Tenya jumped, and whipped his head towards Katsuki, "Kat you scared me!" Iida exclaimed.

"Sorry Tenya, but it's our annual weekly movie night tonight!" Katsuki exclaimed running up to Tenya who was on his bed reading a book about battle tactics.

"Right." Tenya smiled, and got off his bed. He followed Katsuki out of his dorm and to Katsuki''s because Iida didn't have a TV and Katsuki did.

They got into Katsuki's room, and he shoved the remote into Iida's hand.

"Pick a movie while I go get snacks!" Katsuki said, and ran out of the room. Iida sighed and sat on Katsuki's bed. He turned on the TV and pulled up Netflix, he scrolled through the movies and ended up picking Jurassic Park.

Katsuki came back with a giant bowl of popcorn, three bags of different flavoured chips, and two sodas.

"Jeez Katsuki, all of that is highly unhealthy for you." Tenya said, pushing up his glasses.

"Yeah well it's friday, and the only night you let me stay up even remotely late. So I can have a cheat day from my diet too!" Katuki said, and sat next to Tenya.

Tenya lifted his arm and put it around Katsuki. Katsuki snuggled up to Tenya and set the popcorn between them. Tenya hit play on the movie and the two watched occasionally commenting on the movie.

As the credits rolled onto screen Katsuki moved his head so he could look at Tenya, Tenya raised an eyebrow at Katsuki.

"Something wrong?" Iida asked softly.

"No, I just love you." Katsuki smiled.

"Well I love you too." Iida said, and leaned down. Iida placed a soft kiss onto Katsuki's lips, Katsuki happily kissed back. The kiss was filled with love, and admiration.

Then Katsuki opened his eyes.

He opened them to the familiar white ceiling of the mental hospital. The thin sheet like clothing scratches his pale skin. His dry chapped lips letting a bitter chuckle past them and into the cold lifeless air.

He lets a few more dry laughs escape as he remembers. There are no quirks, there are no heroes, there are no villains, there is no UA high school, there is no Class 1-A... there is no Tenya Iida.

There is just Katsuki, and Katsuki alone, there will only ever be just Katsuki. He is alone...

<><><><><>

A/N: I have several more one-shot ideas in my head, and I have written a few of them. I have a request pending right now, and I still need to work out logistics for it, so it will take a while sorry for that. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate feedback. 

Requests are open!

bye bye~