UA Talent Show

Let me just say, I don't listen to Why Don't We, never saw the appeal of them

Let me just say, I don't listen to Why Don't We, never saw the appeal of them. Plus I don't listen to Nightcore, all it is, is edgy Alvin and the Chipmunks, you can't change my mind. But the request said to do What am I by Why Don't We, and suggested the Nightcore version. So I did what the request said to do, and I will always do what the request says to do, unless it's something I won't do (Rules and regulations are on the chapter call 'Requests!!'), and I stand by that, so lets do this! Also thank you Trans_Monster for the request lol.

- - - - - - - -

Category: Angsty fluff

Ship: No ship

Warning: Anxiety/stage fright

Requests are open

- - - - - - - - - - -

 Katsuki was a nervous wreck, and he had the right to be. You see tonight was the UA Talent show. The Bakusquad was laughing and having fun backstage. On the other hand, Katsuki is internally having a panic attack. First, he had never sung in front of a huge crowd before, second, the first time he ever sung in front of anyone was when Katsuki sung in front of the squad for their first practice, and lastly, probably the most important issue, Katsuki has anxiety problems, so he most likely will freeze up on stage, and make a fool of himself.

The squad has assured him he will do great, and to just picture the audience in their underwear, but like why would he do that? The underwear, at least he thinks, will just add to the mountain of anxiety already forming in Katsuki at this very moment.

The squad was in front of Katsuki talking and laughing with each other. While Katsuki leaned against the wall trying, key word trying, to calm his nerves before they snap. Trust me you don't want them to snap. If they snap he has a breakdown, and is out of commission for the rest of the night.

Katsuki bites his nails, plays with and bites his lips, bounces his leg, he does anything to keep his mind off his impending embarrassment, and doom.

"Next up we have the BAKUSQUAD!" Mic announced. Katsuki jerked his head at the noise, and raised his head. His breaths were labored, and sweat ran down his body especially collecting in the armpit area. Thank god he wore a black shirt.

Katsuki shakily stood up and followed the squad onto stage. The curtain was down, that gave them time to get into position before their act would start.

"Bakugou!" Jirou whisper yelled at the anxiety ridden ash blonde.

"Yeah?" Katsuki gulped.

"You'll do great, we believe in you." She smiled, and got behind her mic behind him. Soon Kiri was behind the drum set, Kami had his guitar, and Jirou along with Mina were behind the back up singer mics. Katsuki was in the very front behind the lead mic, still as anxious as before.