Tattoo

Category: Fluff

Ship: Whatever, you choose

- - - - - - -

 Katsuki has been gone for 2 weeks, and nobody knows why. Not even AIzawa knows why. All that happened was Mitsuki called the school and told them that Katsuki wouldn't be back for 2 weeks.

Everyone was in the classroom, and the bell was just about to ring. Aizawa was about to open his mouth, but was interrupted by the door slamming open, and the one and only Katsuki Bakugou walking into the classroom.

"Bro, you've been gone for 2 weeks!" Kirishima ascreeched.

"I know shitty hair, I ain't dumb." Katsuki said as he sat down at his seat.

"Welcome back Bakugou anyway we have class to get through so pay attention." Aizawa said, tiredly.

All throughout the day people came up to Katsuki and asked him where he had been the last 2 weeks. He always responded with a 'It's none of your business extra!' or a 'Leave and my personal life alone!'

Eventually it was the best part of the day, hero studies! Everyone walked to the changing rooms to change into their hero suits.

Katsuki walked to his locker, suitcase in hand and changed. He slipped off his shirt, and collective gasp rang throughout the room. Katsuki turned around and all eyes were on him.

"What are you idiots lookin at?" Katsuki asked gruffly, throwing his shirt to the side.

"Your back, bro." Kaminari pointed.

"Yeah what about it?" Katsuki said.

"You got a tattoo!?!?" Kirishima screeched in disbelief.

"Yup, that's what I was doing these last 2 weeks. It took multiple appointments to complete it." Katsuki said, and smirked.

"Can we get a better look at it?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, just don't touch it." Katsuki said as he turned around. The boys marveled at the detail in it.

All the boys got a good look at the dragon tattoo on Katsuki's back

All the boys got a good look at the dragon tattoo on Katsuki's back. Once everyone got a look, the boys continued to get dressed.

Finally the boys were done, and on the field with Aizawa and most of the girls. Katsuki walked in front of a couple girls, and they immediately caught attention to the ink on Katsuki's back.

"You got a tattoo Bakugou!?" Uraraka asked.

"Yup, that's what I was doing over the last 2 weeks of my absence." Katsuki said, still looking ahead.

"So cool!" The girls said in unison.

All throughout hero studies students stopped to marvel at Katsuki's back. One student especially had a hard time not looking at Katsuki's tattoo as his back muscles moved along with his training.

- - - - - - - -

A/N: Y'all can choose which student couldn't keep their eyes off Katsuki lol. I hope you enjoyed, and I appreciate feedback

Requests are open.

bye bye~