You rock my world (Invincible Era)

The Next Morning i wake up to see two cuties sleeping and snoring in my bed. awwww they look so cute I cant help I gave them a kiss on the forhead and went to shower then went to kitchen to make brekfast.When i went to kitchen  I saw a man eating an apple and guess who,,,,,,,, Its michael from the you rock  my world music video.He saw me coming to kitchen and asked me heyyyy May I Know you're name beautiful I said ummm my na-name is Maddie He said ohh that name is beautiful Umm and Is this your house sweetheart (Ooo shit he called me sweetheart) I said ye-yes this is my house.When he started  to say something but stoped when he saw thriller and history coming downstairs stairs and his eyes went wide he looked at me and at them then me and asked what is happening in a shaky voice (that was funny tho)I said I dont know they came yesterday He said Um I can't believe it umm ugh whatever Just leave it it's a headache .History and Thriller looked confused Then history asked um who is this?.I said It's your older self Thriller asked what do you mean? You rock my world said Yes I am really your older self now I said LEAVE IT‼ He yelled the last part that  made me jump he looks hot when he get angry I feel so horny by see himm ohhh he is soooooooo hot I said okay guys can we guy just leave it and start to make brekfast? you rock my world said sure can I help you honey and smirked I no no I can do it myself  He said well I wanna help you and he demanded to the history and thriller to help us.

After A While........

we made breakfast we were siting on the table eating thriller umm maddie do you have any other dress I said ohh I dont have a dress for you maybe we could go get some He said that grest but we dont want to wast your money for our dress I said It's fine thriller dont worry about it .

Umm I thing more michael will come so we take the dress and cosmatics for them I said Wait you thing more of us will come History asked Yes I think since you guys came Ummm by the way does anybody wanna come with me I said You rock my world said I will come with you sweetheart pleasee Thriller said no I will come with you History said No maddie please I will help you with the size I said okay pick a number from 1 to 10 whoevr guess the number i guess gets to come with me They agreed and choosed a number I choosed 8 thriller choosed 9 you rock my world choosed 3 History choosed 8 so history gets to come with me history have a huge smile on his face and the other michaels have a dissapointing face on their face as I told him to come with me as I held the car keys and got out I hugged both you rock my world and thriller and I went to my car and after 20 minutes we arrived at the shop and we bought so many clothes that we both After we finished getting  History asked me forsome money He told me he wanted to buy something.

After 5 minutes........

He came he had a bag with him I asked what is it He said It's a surprise for you.I asked what surpise He said I wont say I will show you one day I said okay then can we go H e said okay and we both get it the car and drove to house and we got out of the car and we got everything inthe house History said he is going to upstairs he had that bag of things he bought after sometime history came he didn't had that bag with him think he went to keep it in his and thrillers room.