Night with history and blood

I woke up on this is it lap.This is it were also sleeping I kissed him on the forhead .He is soo cute.I went to kitchen to make dinner you rock my world came to kitchen and gave me kiss then slaped my butt I asked Heyyy why that was for?He said because I love your butt I said really and gave him a kiss that make him giggle.and he begin to help me with the dinner .

After dinner

Today is my day with history and  blood on the dance floor . 

I went to their room and saw

I went to their room and saw.They didn't had a shirt on.Iwent inside and history said we have surprise for you I asked what🤨🤨🤨.You will find that out.Blood said we wanna make feel good.blood came near me and carried me to  the bed.He took my top off  and layed me down on the bed History took a blind fold I asked panicing What you guys doing?History said kissing me clam down baby.He started to take my unclasp my bra while  Blood sat next to me massagig my breasts history took my panties off and spread my legs wide open and putted something on my clit Its not his mouth I asked wh-what is t-that.He said It's a vibrater I bought it when I came with you.I said why would you buy that He said come on babe I wanted to make you feel good.I moaned slowly oooooooh He said ya baby thats what talking aboutturned the vibrater on higher setting I couldn't hold the pleasure I moaned loudly and stil blood has one of my breasts in his mouth and rubbing other with his hand.I came real hard history sucked everything up .And pulled the blanket over me .he took my blind fold off and kissed my forehead while hugged me blood did the same he french kisses me I fell asleep beacuse I was very very tired.