Drunk

I woke up and It was 3:00 AM. I looked beside me and dangerous was sleeping peacefully. I don't want to wake him up. So I went downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee. I am not at all sleepy.I wanna go out.umm then I got an Idea.I have some viski with me.I went to the basement since michaels are here.I hide it in the basement.

I got bottle viski and drank half of it.I came to the kitchen and kept the viski on the counter.I accedientially droped a glass.UMM did anyone wake up noo.I am really going to lose myself.I took the viski and sat on the counter and continued to take my viski.I am half asleep and half awake.

I heard someone coming from upstairs It's Invincible and dangerous.Omg I have to run I went out of the house and I know I am getting a little crazy.I sat on the bench out .

I sat on the bench and rested my head on the table

I sat on the bench and rested my head on the table.I kept the nottle on the table.

(Ivincibles and dangerous pov)

Invincible: Where is she?

Dangerous:Maybe outside lets go check.

Invincible:okay.

Invincible's pov

We went outside and saw maddie sitting on the bench resting her head on the table.What the hell was she doing.Is maddie not well.OMG Is that a bottle of some wine.Did she is drunk.I mean look sexy when she drunk but It's not good for her.

Dangerous's pov

Omg maddie Invincible what happened to her.Is she not well I asked Invincible.No she is drunk comeon lets get her to the room and get her freshed He said I said okay.

My pov

I saw them coming UGH i dont care I took the bottle when I was about to drink Invincible took the bottle from me.I said Invincible give me that back.He said NO maddie you can't have this.I said pleasee.He left me up and put me on his shoulder and he took me to dangerous room.I put me back down and sat me on the bed and he sat beside me.I still want some viski.

He told dangerous to go get a towel.He went and I slowly started to asked him Pleasee I want some.He asked want what?I said that one the viski please I want more.He said no you're so drunk maddie.I climb on top of him and kiss him.He said Well no I can't still give you.I said why not?

He said because its harmfull to you.I said hum I hate you He said I love you more.Dangerous came with the towel.

Aftersometime(Cause i am a lazy fool)hee 😁😁😁

I got freshed up by this two men blahhh(I am acting drunk).Invincible said let me you some clothes.I said I dont want to wear any clothes.Invinciblesaid sleep naked.I said with a funny face ya.He said well ok.Thay both clim on to the bed and cover the bed sheets on top of me.Invincible took my towel and threw it away .Dangerous begin to  lick my boobs and Invincible  lick my other.Dangerous slid his hand to my pussy and rub my clit.Invincible came up and started tounge kissing me he slid two hands inside me and started finger fucking me.I finally came and  I kissed both of them and they kissed me and we fall asleep.