Night with dangerous

I am currently preparing the dinner.Dangerous cant walk so I am taking the food from him to his room and I am eating with him.I made everything and I am going upstairs with the food and I saw This is it coming from dangerous room.He saw me and hugged me.I said hey mikey Whatcha doin?He said nothing Sweetheart where are u taking the food?

I said for dangerous He said oh okay u sleeping with him.I said yeah.He said In a babe voice which was cute You have never slept with me You are a bad girl.I said Aww u soo cute but dangerous is not well maybe tomorrow.... Daddy😏😏.He said Daddy? Oh yeah girl u so naughty Okay but you should sleep with me tomorrow okay⁈

I said I will daddy.He blushed and said Okay bye then um........ a kiss on my cheek please .I kissed him gawwd he soo cute and sexy.He said bye and went down.I went to dangerous Room.

(Dangerous pov)

Ohh maddie hey I said Hey dangerous  how doin. Not well I said umm Is everything okay what happened? Umm should I tell her about bad but this is it not to Ugh I am saying soo she will hate bad more I thought Umm dangerous tell me what happened?Um maddie bad again did it I said bad did what?He again did it I said pointing to my crotch.Oh dangerous does it hurt bad I am soo sorry I wasn't there for you Its my fault she said Noo No its not your fault Then this is it came and saved me.

Ohh I see are you okay now.Ya I am and don't tell this is it that I told u this He will get mad I said. No I won't tell him dangerous Um does it hurt bad she said Um yeah preety bad I said.I will give you pain killers she said and went to take medicines.

(After sometime)

she came with the painkillers and with a cup of water.I ate it and we both ate food since its soo early to sleep and I am not in pain anymore.I am going to confess my love to her my love.

(My pov) 

I was sitting with laying down on the bed with dangerous.Suddenly he said um maddie can I ask you something.I said ok say.He said um I really like you if you dont like me its okay I  won't never disturd you again.I said noo dangerouss well... I like you too.Before I  could say anything he smashed his lip on mine and then He unbuttoned my shirt.

oh no I was waiting for this moment.I said Dangerous He said yess maddie.Are you sure about this?I said Yeah Are you okay with it He said Ya I said.He removed his clothes since he was free from pain ya you guys know.He removed my skirt and Panties then he went down and he was slowly sucking on my clit.He mumbled soo wet.I moaned loud He looked up But I was enjoying It I didn't look at him he smiled and begin to suck hard.