Hiding Michaels from my Ex-Boyfriend

I woke up and..............................I was laying on the couch.Who put me here.It was 8:43 in the morning.I felt someone hugging my chest and saw dangerous and others michaels sleeping around.I try to get up annnnnnd dangerous wokeup.He quickly got up andsaid ohh you woke up.I said What happend why the michaels are sleeping on the ground?

He said wait wait Let me explain.Yesterdsay bout 11:00 I hear a bell ring.We were watching some movie,I came to check who It and saw you sitting on the ground and you were sleeping and I think you were drunk.I helped you up and  and uhh.I said and what?.

He looked down and didn't say anything.I said rest my hands on his shoulder he looked up and said ummm Y-you pinned m-me to the wall and kissed me on the lip and tried to move you but you pushed me to the store room and begin to remove my pants and started to stroke me fa-fast and he blushed.

I was shocked did I do that I don't remember anything I said ohh my god my soooo sorry I didn't mean mean to do that I don't even remember it.Pleasee forgive He said no no no no no no It's okay It's okay You didn't do that wantedly and this is it wokeup and can running to me calling babe you wokeup he's so cutee.He said sweetly why did you drink yesterday.

I said I didn't mean to sorry.He said It's okay you're so tried babe you wanna take a shower.I said I am He said okay then take a shower honey.I said okay then bye I went to take a shower and got changed in to this.

I went down ate breakfast with everyone and we decided to play truth or dare

I went down ate breakfast with everyone and we decided to play truth or dare. I was this is it turn to ask me He asked who was that who called you yesterday I know It's not you friend.Everyones eyes were on me.I said ummmm I-It's my fr-friend this is it.He said don't lie maddie .I was to say that It was my ex-boyfriend but we heared a bell I told them to go to the basement and don't come out untill I say.They nodded.

I went to open the door and saw my ex-boyfriend ranbirHe asked what took you so long?I said None of your busniess and waht you want?He said wanna to see how sexy you look today.I said ranbir pleaseeee I don't want to see you.He said but I want to what to do .He pushed me to the couch and pinned my hand above my head and kissed me on my lip.

I pushed him away and he again got on top of me syeezing my boobs and screamed loudly.I pushed him and told him to get out.I pushed him out of my house and shut the door.He banged on the door and said I will get you maddie‼I waited near the door until I hear his car started and drove away.Ooooooooooh jesus he is crazy.

I went to to basement and opened the door and the thriller said Who is that?I said come to the living room.All the michaels were confused.I was sitting on the couch and you rock my world asked me babe who was that I said It's my Ex-Boyfriend.All the michaels gasped.and men in black Is your ex-boyfriend is the same person this is it asked about.I nod and off the wall asked why were you screaming.I said because he try to kiss me.

You rock my world said Why ere you hiding it from us .I said because I didn't want you guys to know that my ex-boyfriend is chasing me .Blood asked He is chasing you why would he do that?I said he asked me to get back together with him and I don't want to History asked why you don't want to get back with him?I said BECAUSE HE IS A CHEATER  and I begin to cry Bad said Taking my Hand in his  ohh maddie don't cry we all are their for you and I hugged him and all michaels begin to hugg us.

Did you guys like it.Pleaseeeeeeeeee vote and comment pleaseeeeeeee😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and don't forget to follow me.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee vote and comment pleaseeeeeeee😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and don't forget to follow me